Customs seizure

meddirect

Has any one ever placed an order had customs hold it, examined it, placed green inspection tape on it, leave the decoys but confiscate the candy but let the decoys keep moving? All I received were decoys and the vendor claims it shipped? I've done business with this vendor many times in the past with no issues. But the fact that customs allowed it to continue in the mail after taking the candy and not sending me a LL is unnerving...

I haven't personally, but have heard of it happening from many folks.  Ive heard of customs tape and empty box, customs tape and all mags intact, and customs tape and some mags taken and some remain,.  Usually an LL is in the box if they're all taken, but that doesn't seem to always be the case.  Customs is a strange beast....

In another post of him it turned out that they let it move on to do a controlled delivery 🙁

So bizarre.  First i EVER heard of a CD done that way.  Why send the original box along and then have to forge a box.  It would basically be inadmissible in court that way (entrapment) i would think.  Was it just repackaged in some random ass box? 

Last edited by a moderator:
padded envelope I should say. without going into too many details for the vendors sake. there looks to have been multiple envelopes inside the main bag.

Wow!  Never heard of a repackaged CD.  First time for everything i guess.  Sorry that happened to you.  Seeing as you said it was a large order, i would keep the absolute lowest profile possible, and obvs your address is very burned....Stay safe

I’ve had the last 2 out of 3 come green.     Does anyone know if LL

recognizes names or gives PO Boxes a second look.'' .?

I’ve had the last 2 out of 3 come green.     Does anyone know if LL

recognizes names or gives PO Boxes a second look.'' .?
I honestly don't they flag names or PO boxes over green tape. But I would be careful if you get a CD..

MD - You know-now that I think about it – I have never really heard of the actual repackaging either - This whole thing is really scary and makes me angry - That they would invest that much time in human power sending someone directly to try to trick you to accept delivery!   :(  . 
If you don’t mind.....And feel free to pass – I’m sort of wondering how small the town/city etc actually IS where the magazines were supposed to arrive...

MD - You know-now that I think about it – I have never really heard of the actual repackaging either - This whole thing is really scary and makes me angry - That they would invest that much time in human power sending someone directly to try to trick you to accept delivery!   :(  . 
If you don’t mind.....And feel free to pass – I’m sort of wondering how small the town/city etc actually IS where the magazines were supposed to arrive...

very small town, technically out side of the city. I think a population of 2,000 or so.

I honestly don't they flag names or PO boxes over green tape. But I would be careful if you get a CD..
What’s the difference between green tape? When they send you LL do they usually use the same package/ envelope it came in and just replace it with the LL?

What’s the difference between green tape? When they send you LL do they usually use the same package/ envelope it came in and just replace it with the LL?
Green tape is just customs opening an item for "examination", and using green tape to reseal the box or package. Usually, I'd say you just get an LL after waiting forever for something to show up. I've never received one inside a pack but I've heard of it. Maybe customs likes to save money on postage? 🤣

I got a customs seizure today, Sept 5, 2020...a letter I could contest the seizure or do nothing. Should I be worried?

We call them love letters. Just my opinion, but throw it out and forget about the order. Depending on which vendor you bought from, some will send out another. Maybe take a snap shot and send encrypted email to vendor showing it before you dispose of it.

Don’t challenge it unless you have a damn good reason to. It’s like picking a fight with King Kong.

@jackbnimble i concur with @Jimmy10k ❤❤❤❤ Just ignore it I had my entire wall covered with my love letters. I finally threw them all away that was like 8 years ago and have never had any problems at all.

@meddirect I had a issue during the height of covid spain to usa. Cool C. the sliced the senders envelope very inconspicuous took the chems out and put a fake looking 4x4 piece of paper with the homeland security logo  with a little statement. Then sealed with a clear piece of tape. You may have seen my post with pics from other forums

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back