Customs

Ken22

Any fellow canucks experiencing extra long waits for magazines or having items being “presented for review” for a long time, I’ve had 2 mags “being presented for review” for about 3 weeks now, pretty sure they’ve been seized. 

Any fellow canucks experiencing extra long waits for magazines or having items being “presented for review” for a long time, I’ve had 2 mags “being presented for review” for about 3 weeks now, pretty sure they’ve been seized. 
Mine went for review for 7 hours then left for processing. 3 weeks in customs review is along time so you might be right. That’s a long time for it to be reviewed. Sorry to hear about that. So many other vendors that are bang on and you won’t have to worry about customs at all. They are that good. Good luck. 

I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting my first LL from Canada customs, can anyone shed some light on what this means? Will the authorities be involved and if I’m blacklisted what does that mean for me?

@Ken22 just don't respond to the letter.  Consider it a lose.  It happens but doing nothing is the best advice.  Nothing will happen if you just leave it alone.  

Thanks MC9, the shipper thinks My name and address have been blacklisted, how would he know that and can that happen?

@Ken22you would have to be a big fish for anyone to be watching you.  Sure little packages will get seized & that's where the LL comes in which you ignore.  I highly doubt your name & address has been blacklisted.  Use a P.O. Box if you can under a business name.  You can PM me if you want to tell me who the person is who's shipping to you & what their telling you exactly.  My ex was a PoPo.

I agree with  @mountaincat9 in that I have never heard of any blacklist for the personal use type customers most of us are. Practically speaking it's probably hard enough for them to have an effective list of big time purchasers and wouldn't attempt bothering with the rest of the hoards.

The vendor may have said this just to encourage you to use a different address in hopes that will increase your chances of success in the future. I only have experience with US love letters, but I am sure throwing yours in the bin is the best move in Canada as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t thankyou enough @2earls @mountaincat9 for relying to me and easing my concerns, to the both of you I really appreciate it, stay safe and I hope to chat with you in the future under more positive experiences. 

@Ken22you would have to be a big fish for anyone to be watching you.  Sure little packages will get seized & that's where the LL comes in which you ignore.  I highly doubt your name & address has been blacklisted.  Use a P.O. Box if you can under a business name.  You can PM me if you want to tell me who the person is who's shipping to you & what their telling you exactly.  My ex was a PoPo.
Anyone have any idea when a package is no longer considered little and would be considered a big fish and at risk of a cd?

Did you end up getting your packs? Or LL?

One thing I can tell you is customs has a huge part why you wait so so long.  I was chatting with a postal worker this week and they told me they are still playing catch up cause of the pandemic. I seen my magazines show up 3 days after it left  for my country.  Then I waited another week before it was processed to my address. Show the package is making to the country no problem. It’s customs that we are waiting for. They are a few weeks behind and that’s out of our  control. Good luck everyone. It’s just patience we need and we will receive. 👍👍

In regards to LL in Canada. I read something a few years ago that customs stopped or either limited the amount of letters they sent. Apparently they knew that vendors/suppliers would re-ship for free with proof of a letter. So if there's no letter, there's no re-ship. Any thoughts on that brothers and sisters??

@DoAlHu oh ya, theis has been going on for along time. Some people think they will receive an LL but they won’t cause they know they will get a reship. Now if someone ordered 1000 or 1500 I guarantee it would be done a different way. In other words , you would not receive an LL but you will receive a knock on your door.  80 to 100 magazines, they are at the point why bother sending them a LL. Nothing will happen with that amount. They want the big dogs who have hard magazines to find. 

US customs, especially on our west coast, has been terrible lately. They are catching my "legit" packages and confiscating unlicensed items. I think most all customs agencies try a show of force right before Christmas to make sure no one gets their Christmas presents!

US customs, especially on our west coast, has been terrible lately. They are catching my "legit" packages and confiscating unlicensed items. I think most all customs agencies try a show of force right before Christmas to make sure no one gets their Christmas presents!
Sorry to hear that…thanks for sharing…definitely hoping for great Christmas present travel times here in the Midwest. :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back