Cycle Steroid advice; Here is how to get it

Hammerblow

Spammers
First and foremost, post up your diet. I cannot stress this enough, but having your diet posted up along with your cycle intentions will not only help you catch the eyes of the few guys on here, but will actually maximize your returns by not only getting sound cycle advice, but also getting sound diet advice as well. What are your goals? Are you bulking, cutting, training for strength, doing a recoup? Your diet should reflect the goals you are trying to accomplish. By laying all this out and being as specific as you could possibly be, it will further cater your diet to your individual needs and goals, so your returns just doubled! Shitty diet? Post it up, your gear is useless if you aren’t fueling your body properly, and you may as well be burning the money in a bin. It doesn’t matter if your diet is not up to the “golden standard,” and hell, even if it is, there are ways to manipulate your diet further and get just that much more out of it than you thought was possible. Your diet is on point? Great, post it up or pm and let the members critique it and see just how “on point” it really is. There is always room for improvement in your dieting, and you can never go wrong trying to maximize the potential from your fuel source.

Post up your training routine. Do you want to get the maximum benefits of using AAS? Of course you do, otherwise why the hell are you even posting this! It doesn’t matter if you’re following a certain protocol, you have your own protocol, you vary your protocol, or you protocol your protocol. Having your training regimen available for us to see while asking for AAS advice will allow the guys to help you realize your goals faster, set those goals higher, and give you the absolute maximum utility you could get from your cycle. Keep an open mind, but do not be afraid to defend your reasons for doing things your way. After all, what works for you might not work for somebody else, but why would you waste an opportunity to further improve on your training with some quality advice and debate regarding your methods? Who knows, you might even inspire other members to follow your protocol, or incorporate it into theirs!

Notice how steroids were left for last? You’re probably sitting there going “But Pasta, why the hell have we not gotten to the steroid cycle information yet?” Well, that’s because your cycle is actually the very last thing that you should have put together, and it’s the least important part of your post. You see, contrary to what you may have been led to believe, steroids do not make you grow, they don’t burn your fat off, and they unfortunately don’t give you magical powers. Steroids enhance the diet & training you already have, allowing you to get even more out of your diet and workouts than doing them alone would up to a certain point. So this is why you go about putting up your intended cycle usage last. It allows us members to really hone in on your goals, understand where you currently stand, and lets us give you the absolute best advice possible tailored to your needs.

When posting up your cycle make sure you include, in detail:

Your past cycle history – This will allow us to judge what cycles you have experiences with.

Your current stats -- This includes your age, height, weight, and body fat percentage. This gives us a chance to judge your current condition, fit for steroid use, and have a matured HPTA. You should always keep this updated on your profile. This is used as a base measure of whether you are ready for AAS, or whether you have room to maximize you natural potential before diving into AAS usage. Feel free to offer any tidbits that would also help explain your numbers, such as athletic weight restrictions, health conditions, and any prior history that would enlighten us regarding your current stats. Be honest here, you won't be judged for your stats, and your honesty will help us dial you in.

Your past cycle reactions – This will allow us to figure out how you’ve reacted to different compounds, what worked for you, and engage in a conversation as to why.

Your proposed cycle – This allows us to see what proposed compounds you’re thinking of using, what dosages you’re thinking of using them at, and for what lengths you’re thinking of using them.

Your supportive supplements – Do you need a dopamine receptor agonist? Do you need an aromatase inhibitor? Do you need liver support? Do you have no idea what any of those are? Read some of the articles posted on this forum and learn all about why these are important components of your cycle. Making sure you ask yourself these questions and answer them by including them as part of your cycle shows us you’ve done your homework, and are prepared to run a proper cycle.

Your post cycle therapy (PCT) – There is nothing more important than a PCT when putting together a cycle. Running a proper PCT will allow you to recover your natural HPTA function, allow your body to resume endogenous production of it’s own testosterone, and allow you to hold onto your gains more efficiently. Are you unsure of what a proper PCT is? Use the search function! There are countless threads on here regarding PCT protocol.

Bloodwork -- This is more of a pointer for yourself than for us, but it does not hurt to post up your most recent bloodwork results. It lets us know where your body stands. If this is your first cycle, it helps gauge where you are naturally. If this is cycle #2, #3, and so on, it helps to ensure your body has recovered since your last cycle. Remember to get bloodwork done while on cycle to gauge how the AAS are affecting you, and after you finish your PCT regimen to ensure you have recovered to your levels before AAS usage, in addition to pre-cycle bloodwork. Is this all confusing? Don't worry, feel free to ask for some help with what you're confused with. Your health comes first, always.

And for some additional pointers, be respectful. Come on here and post your proposed cycle, with all of these points accounted for, with an open mind. Do not be afraid to defend your views and choices regarding cycling, but do not become disrespectful when challenged. Be ready to admit you are wrong (I have been) and be ready to not only be humble, but be humbled. I regularly seek advice  from those even more experienced than me. Remember, we are not here to attack you; we are here to help you. If you can listen to their advice with an open mindset, and understand where they are coming from, I guarantee you will not only become a lot more knowledgeable regarding what it takes to run a proper cycle and get the maximum benefit from it, but you will also become a more respected member of this community. Do not be afraid to ask questions that you are unsure of the answers to, even after you’ve done all the research you possibly could have. Engage the members giving you advice if you don’t fully understand where they are coming from. This is all for your benefit after all, and all this information will not only help you this cycle, but will stick with you when you’re planning future cycles, assisting other members, or just generally getting into a conversation or debate about the world of AAS. And always approach AAS usage knowing that the more effort you put into it, the more you will get out of it. The more willing you are to engage us, to take what we offer to heart and use it, the more you will get out from us, and the more you will get out of your cycle.

Cheers.

@Hammerblow I am new to the supplement game , I'm 38 and about 40 lb over ideal weight, stock build and I am on test cyp from my doc as just a former of keeping my levels normal ( have low T ) . I want to get into a new plan with hgh and whatever else I need to loose weight and be able to look and feel good enuff to chase my 7yrold around with out be exhausted.  I have been reading hundreds of post and I saw u had the most detailed information and a mod recommend that I get in touch with you. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am assuming you know the best quality stuff also cause it's all jiberish to me

thanks in advance for your time and help,  I will be forever indebted to you. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back