D,s

rugerp85

Have normal scp of Ds but need an online legit pharm. I run out a week before my next appt. Got ran over on my rocket by a drunk driver in2010 and have crushed disks and had double lungectamy. Would appreciate any help in direction to go.

Hi @rugerp85, welcome to DBG! Have a look over the rules of the forum firstly. The quoted info for new members thread is useful also. The best thing to do here is read and research. All vendors listed in the appropriate sections, blacklist excepted, are good to go. A small donation will open up the Mexican section for you, if you are US based this is a good idea for some of the stronger PK's out there. In the meantime, why not look through a few of the vendors listed, ask for some menus and read read read. It will certainly pay off. If you get stuck, don't be afraid to give myself or my partner mod 2earls a shout, you can put "@" before our usernames to grab our attention, you'll see I have done this with yours in this post. Don't accept any advice about a "great vendor" or source from a PM, it's a scammers dream, and we do our very best to prevent that from happening. Again, Welcome!  ☺ 

Welcome. I like your username. Im down to one personal handgun s&w357revolver. Use to have a ruger9mm, solid, reliable, heavy trigger. Traded it for a 8ball 10 years ago.

Hope you find what you seek here.:)

Yeah back in the day I bought mine I had to be on a waiting list because of something about it being used as a service weapon for the pigs. Been pretty reliable in a few tough situations. It can also be used as a good club after the clip has been used. lol Referring to the weight of it.

.357 is an awesome round. Always remember though a pistol is just a hold off tool to get to your rifile. lol Mine being my baby AR-10. Nothing like holding them off at 300 yards with tremendous knock down power even at that distance.

My  :769_heart:  is my SKS. Accurate, light (for its size) and never jams. Was my dads favorite gun, now mine. I like my.357, its the first revolver I ever bought, only had it about a year. Loud..I  dont know alot about guns except the ones I have. I thought I wanted a glock until I held one, I just sat it back down. Felt awkward and made of plastic or Idk what.

I thought Ruger 9 was still used by most cops? Maybe used to be used by the military but  they dont issue sidearms anymore? Good gun if you dont have time for recoil :)

SKS is an awesome weapon originally designed as an anti tank military rifile when loaded with the steel core rounds to penetrate into the tanks of the era puts holes in two inch plate steel when loaded with the right rounds. And your right about the glock very overrated and I hate that the safety is actually on the trigger. With a chambered round in the heat of a moment has caused alot of people to shoot themselves in the leg,balls ect...lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back