Dawn74 a newbie

Dawn74

Hi, I'm extremely new to this site, but very interested and am excited to be a part of it. I'm located in the good ol USA 

and look forward to getting to chat with you all

Welcome to you. Everyone will tell you to read the rules. Plz do. Just in case you break one unknowingly. You have found an excellent site. Follow up by researching the international IOP thread and always read the most recent posts to see how said vendor has been performing with regards to shipping...quality..Their emails are are on page one..or site addies. A great start is (wink wink.)..star something on the main page. He has his ad there and is well loved and trusted by all. Most of what you will be privy to is gonna take 10 to 15 days as the crow flies. Email. Request menus. Start chatting in any thread that interests you...dogs..5 letter game...ANYTHING. And get your post count up to enter Email Only. Make the posts relevant...Be respectful and you will find everyone is super kind and willing to help. Our moderators are brilliant and not like the pompous d bags found on other forums. By writing the @ sign anda users nAme..its similar tO a facebook tAg aNd gUaratees they will see it. Spell oUt things lIke x@n@x or oh pee ate Es. Rita lynn and so on to protect from law and google searches.nvr call delivery comps by name.

You are very welcomed here. Good luck! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Dawn! Sociopathicbombshell has thrown you quality advice! Read away, and please don't hesitate to contact myself or my partner mod 2 earls if you get stuck!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back