DB VIP

Golden1

Greetings. I was a DB VIP member starting all the way back in 2005. Boy, things were sure different back then, yes? I found a few other sites but you have to pass a blood and polygraph test before you can participate. Ridiculous. Glad to find DBG and look forward to being in the know again. Thanks for being here

Hello and welcome

There is a lot of great info over here as well as a lot of good people.

We try our best to weed out the shills and the rip off artists but they are like cockroaches.................

If you see one you can be sure there are many more where they came from!!

I also was A DB VIP as well as a lot of other people here.

Cheers

Last edited:
I am new to IOP and consider myself the luckiest of luckiest to have found this site not to mention the wealth of knowledge and experience here. Here's to the years you guys have put in to help us lowly peons! :rolleyes:

hey everyone, been on here for awhile without posting..thought i would at least say hey to everyone.

Hi bwillia1, feel free to post your own introduction thread or if you are shy, no worries either way, welcome.

2earls

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back