DBG is a Raging Badass

MJB

I hope I tagged the folks that have directed me in the right direction, kept me checked on my posts, and have been more than helpful with my petty/uneducated posts/questions during my short time as a member. Just want to give shout outs to all those mentioned above. I have found some great vendors here, and potential future friends these past few months and will continue to use this site as an avenue to helping me get through the good ole tough times of life.   Out of all the members, I still feel very special when someone that has been on this site replies to a post with helpful insight or direction. So thank you to you and anyone else who has made my inquiries easier than what they would have been.  Never felt lost here, only pushed to do homework or search, and I thought I was done with homework years ago.....wrong!  Lol. 

But here's my site feedback forealskies.  Great admins, keeping topics where they should be, recommending accurate trustworthy vendors, following up on problems-if any, AND WE NEED A BETTER WAY TO DONATE.  the methods used are not user friendly or easy to just one click and donate so if you have any suggestions I would like to start giving back... 

MB

Great thread title if I may say so. For the newer members; we did used to have PayPal until some douchecanoes did chargebacks on their voluntary donations instead of asking for a refund which is never refused. So that was the end of "one click ordering".

I hope that eventually we will be able to come up with something less intimidating, but the nature of what we discuss makes it very difficult to find options. I'm in the process of learning bitcoins right now and it's not as hard as it seems. What we need is a "bitcoins for dummies" step by step guide that isn't written by a techie person who assumes we know what they are talking about. We need a real dummy to write it like me!

If I can do it, believe me, so can you. I've already promised at least 100 members that I will help them once I got through it, so after tomorrow bring it on :3_grin:  I hope everyone who thinks DBG is a raging badass will give a little bit of their time (which is more precious than the money) and help Admin keep us up and running.

Reactions: MJB
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back