DBG= worth every dollar!

rasetreydir

OPAL SPONSOR
Well I am realtively new to DBG but, I have messed around with some OLP on my own several times more than I'd like to admit and I was receiving maybe 1 out of 10. Were talking a lot of cash both with those transactions spent overall. Hold your laughter but In my desperation I even got taken by a Craigslist ad:( TWICE....Im even seeing norx pharmacy ads on Pinterest lately.  I'm not sure exactly how I stumbled across this site but after studying it for a week, I felt I at least owed a donation for the wealth of knowledge I was privy to. So the donation as such made me a member and now I feel foolish for not using this forum sooner. Absolutely worth it and the more I read, regardless of what topic, I'm left so much more informed. Then the best part; some of these vendors operate as efficiently and service oriented as a true storefront. Since using the sy connections, and I've used the 3 most popular listed, I've been totally satisfied and thankful for DBG. If your browsing through, commit to a donation and I promise you'll be grateful. Special thanks to the moderators and web admin.  as I felt like I needed to express my gratitude to someone. Thanks to all the members for being honest,  accepting to new members and for all the advice (much probably learned from the same mistakes we have all made at some time or another) Thanks; had to verbalize my appreciation! Though I can get quite long winded apparently!  Lovely Sunday to you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am realtively new to DBG but, I have messed around with some OLP on my own several times more than I'd like to admit and I was receiving maybe 1 out of 10. Were talking a lot of cash both with those transactions spent overall. Hold your laughter but In my desperation I even got taken by a Craigslist ad:( TWICE....Im even seeing norx pharmacy ads on Pinterest lately.  I'm not sure exactly how I stumbled across this site but after studying it for a week, I felt I at least owed a donation for the wealth of knowledge I was privy to. So the donation as such made me a member and now I feel foolish for not using this forum sooner. Absolutely worth it and the more I read, regardless of what topic, I'm left so much more informed. Then the best part; some of these vendors operate as efficiently and service oriented as a true storefront. Since using the sy connections, and I've used the 3 most popular listed, I've been totally satisfied and thankful for DBG. If your browsing through, commit to a donation and I promise you'll be grateful. Special thanks to the moderators and web admin.  as I felt like I needed to express my gratitude to someone. Thanks to all the members for being honest,  accepting to new members and for all the advice (much probably learned from the same mistakes we have all made at some time or another) Thanks; had to verbalize my appreciation! Though I can get quite long winded apparently!  Lovely Sunday to you all!
A pleasure @rasetreydir! I'm glad you have found your way to us!

I am also somewhat new.  I stumbled upon this site while trying to find a vendor.  Any other time I had searched, this site never came up.  I was never taken for money because I would get cold feet when I would go to order except for once, I did, but the company didn't respond within a week so I went and spent the prepaid card.  I had gotten to the point where I was begging for meds from a relative who took hers as she was supposed to and had some left over.  I really was tired of making up excuses as to why I couldn't seem to make my script last (I am not prescribed much and it just doesn't work) I love this site and I have had dealings with 2earls and she is wonderful!  Members on this site are also helpful and so nice.  I could have only wished I found this site sooner.

Good luck to you!

I am also somewhat new.  I stumbled upon this site while trying to find a vendor.  Any other time I had searched, this site never came up.  I was never taken for money because I would get cold feet when I would go to order except for once, I did, but the company didn't respond within a week so I went and spent the prepaid card.  I had gotten to the point where I was begging for meds from a relative who took hers as she was supposed to and had some left over.  I really was tired of making up excuses as to why I couldn't seem to make my script last (I am not prescribed much and it just doesn't work) I love this site and I have had dealings with 2earls and she is wonderful!  Members on this site are also helpful and so nice.  I could have only wished I found this site sooner.

Good luck to you!
Glad you are with us, and in safe hands I assure you. ☺

role model said:
I'm really excited to get started here, but find the usage of bitcoin to be a bit daunting. I am familiar with what it is, but am not sure 100% even where to get started. I searched the forum for "bitcoin" and didn't really find anything detailing exactly what I need to do to get things set up. Can anyone provide a reputable and easy to use bitcoin platform? Or have a link to a definitive guide around here? I'll be happy to donate, as I can see the value that this website will bring to my life, as soon as I can get that figured out. Cheers
Check the Welcome to DBG section. It should help you greatly. A Web search will assist also. 

role model said:
I'm really excited to get started here, but find the usage of bitcoin to be a bit daunting. I am familiar with what it is, but am not sure 100% even where to get started. I searched the forum for "bitcoin" and didn't really find anything detailing exactly what I need to do to get things set up. Can anyone provide a reputable and easy to use bitcoin platform? Or have a link to a definitive guide around here? I'll be happy to donate, as I can see the value that this website will bring to my life, as soon as I can get that figured out. Cheers
Check out the first page. I believe there is a complete how-to regarding the bitcoin donation. After that and after making 'new friends" on here u probably won't have to use BTC again, unless its your preference.

Check out the first page. I believe there is a complete how-to regarding the bitcoin donation. After that and after making 'new friends" on here u probably won't have to use BTC again, unless its your preference.
That's what I did.  Figured it out with ease.  Worked like a champ

what is the minimum amount for donating and how do I go about sending?

It's interesting to read about how others came across this site. Thanks for sharing.  I forget exactly what I was doing but I'd bet big money that I was looking for an online doc or pharmacy.  Finding this website was like finding gold.  The vendor reviews help out so much.  I've been around long enough now to see how the reviews have successfully taken down a couple of vendors that went astray.  The good vendors probably get all of the business they want based off their reviews.  Anyways I am happy to have found this website and to be around a lot of people that I like.

It's interesting to read about how others came across this site. Thanks for sharing.  I forget exactly what I was doing but I'd bet big money that I was looking for an online doc or pharmacy.  Finding this website was like finding gold.  The vendor reviews help out so much.  I've been around long enough now to see how the reviews have successfully taken down a couple of vendors that went astray.  The good vendors probably get all of the business they want based off their reviews.  Anyways I am happy to have found this website and to be around a lot of people that I like.
The second or even third page of Google is where I found this place. I still wasn't sure it was real until I received my first order from a now defunct vendor (though they were very good at the time). So many changes since then and the place has went from strength to strength. 

im determined to figure bitcoin out, its not at all easy if you dont know anything about it, what i read is very hard to take in i only hope i can grasp ot soon, after trying for sours the past week i get frusterated and just give up. i long so much to get access to half the group thats blocked

This is an amazing site. So happy I found it. I am very new here and to online stuff really. But, I have gotten a warm reception and some good advice. Feels good to be part of the community. 

im determined to figure bitcoin out, its not at all easy if you dont know anything about it, what i read is very hard to take in i only hope i can grasp ot soon, after trying for sours the past week i get frusterated and just give up. i long so much to get access to half the group thats blocked
Hi @Deeps_MindQuest let me see if I can find an easy how to guide. I am knee deep in technology every day and sometimes configuring stuff can be the greatest challenge. Hope to post something this weekend along with a personal security check as well. Ensuring we are all keeping up with the correct technology to remain anonymous is essential in my mind...kind of like insurance....it offers a piece of mind!

And this is a blanket question. I haven't logged in for a while and noticed the reviews for some of these have gotten incredibly out of hand. This has always been a safe place for me to go without judgement and the amount of civility I have seen here in the past for years has been simply comforting to say the least. And ever since politics has gotten to be a blood sport using playground taunts I have noticed this has carried over into everyday life. I could be completely wrong and I need to read more reviews since I haven't read more than three vendors but the tone has changed for the worse in the recent past....or does anyone else agree? 

be safe, wash your hands, stay in doors, and hug your loved ones!!!!

I was a sponsor here as it is a great site. The only reason I’m not at the moment is I’m still figuring out bitcoin (used PayPal in the past). It has great and legit info. People are helpful. I return here often although I don’t post frequently.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back