DEA asking for Kratom comments

Can you use Kratom in conjunction with opioids or will it counteract their effects? I've never tried this medicine and was considering giving it a try. Please let me know.

Thx,

Samo

I would say it's more of an either one or the other. I alternate kratom and other things. Some folks use it to take a break from op8. If I take them together, I don't notice any affect from the kratom. So, for me, it is a waste. 

Can you use Kratom in conjunction with opioids or will it counteract their effects? I've never tried this medicine and was considering giving it a try. Please let me know.

Thx,

Samo
yes tbh you could but kratom is a much more mellow chemical ( mitragynine)  than basically all opiates when used together. you probably won't feel the kratom. i would recommend using kratom to take a break, and i do a pretty large dose instead of opes for the day. its nauseating but i get very high from a large maeng da dose. but you could get sick. just warning you

i mean its the same thing man , it just depends what you can muster. drinking kratom tastes like ass, but i just choke down 6-8 grams when i occasionally do it. theres only so much you can fit in capsules , if your doing small doses capsules would probably be good. if your only doing a few grams. i think i used to fit 400 mg into a capsule. DO NOT buy them as capsules, its usually not worth it. just buy the powder and fill them yourselves. making a tea will reduce some intestinal or constipation issues that happen with kratom but it will still taste lousy. what i do is just put my dose in a blender bottle with a tart juice like cranberry or grape. shake it up pretty good . then down it FAST . watch out for the foam. if your going to do it on a regular basis i'd recommend brewing a tea so your not eating all that dense fibrous material. dont mix your kratom with other stuff (benzos, stims, etc) because its questionable how they react . i think thats the only times people have been reported as "od" on it is mixing. but that is very questionable if the kratom was the cause . and every overdose death involving kratom ( all 15) was from poly drug use. And the dea wants to shut this down when they'res  15,000 deaths from dope.

what a joke. should've just kept everyone on they're oxy script atleast you can regulate dose. lots of people got dropped from they're pain meds out of fear of crackdown then what works closest to that? dope of course, which is now strong as hell and cut to $hit with fent . i swear the makers of oxy must run a dope network too lol or some fent labs. but yeah anybody losing they're pain script would be better off on some kratom doses. its a great solution to this opiate epidemic and pretty funny they try to shut down a viable solution. what a joke wake up people they dont want dope shut down especially now that its all fent much cheaper to make and move around then dope! kratoms cracked on cause  its cutting into profits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back