Dealing With A Drug Test Request When You're Not Legally/contractually Oblicated To Take One

Itzalah

A hypothetical scenario: Your manager / HR rep asks you to provide a urine sample for drug testing, even though

a) its not a provision in your employment contract.

b ) the company has no active random drug testing program.

c) you dont work in an industry where drug testing is legislated / normal (bus driver, mining industry, medical etc).

How would you respond?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would tell them to F*** off and propably pack the job and leave,but it depends also lets say,why would they request it?

cause if your getting high at work or it starts to interfere with your work that people notice it,then it means its time to seek help.Also depends on every person,what sort of job they have,what wages,bills to pay etc.So hipotetically theres many variations in this.

Like my brother always said, 'Would you rather be fired for some reason, or no reason?'

He refused drug testing at a place where he had worked for decades based on the fact that it was not a condition of employment when they hired him and, because of government contracts, they unilaterally changed the rules on him without him ever agreeing to it. Unfortunately for them, he was a critical person for their contracts so, after some initial bullying, they finally gave up and never bothered him again. Eventually the company downsized and he was let go along with all those other people that had spent years kissing the feet (amongst other body parts) of the bosses. His severance package was no different from theirs and he never had to compromise.

So, 'Would you rather be fired for some reason, or no reason?'

they sell fake powdered urine you can buy....

its the same urine used to calibrate those machines used to test for drugs.

comes with a vial and a hand warmer to bring up the temp.

i always keep one on hand just in case

Anticipating a UA is the worst, try t get a script, if what u used isn't prescribed , PRAY! lol

Anticipating a UA is the worst, try t get a script, if what u used isn't prescribed , PRAY! lol

That is why I had to let my Valium go. Can NOT get a script. My doc is great and gave me an alt Benzo, so I have a script for that. when I still buy Valium and use it, all I can do is just pray. All I have left anyway due to other Illnesses I am dealing with at the moment from a poor lifestyle and due to Alcoholism manly.
Sorry and yes Pray really. I mean that!

~Wiz

Last edited by a moderator:
They will most likely find some reason to fire you eventually, if you refuse. If your story is accurate and they fire you for refusing, you have a great lawsuit.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back