Decaffer

Decaffer

Hey guys I am new to this site. I was a member years ago and my how things have changed. I don't mind reading to find what I need and I sure know how to ask questions. I just wanted to say doe the other countries know or can they get what we want in the good ole USA. (Our names) I am not sure of all that stuff they name. I am a veteran nurse and lord so much has changed.

Welcome @Decaffer and thank you for your donation. I would be happy to answer your question if I understood it. Are you referring to the foreign equivalents of US meds? Depending on the item, sometimes the foreign versions can be superior. You can try using the search function to see if there is anything on what you are interested in or of course you can Google it.

If that's not what you are asking at all, please rephrase the question and I, or one of our helpful members will try and answer.

Indeed @Decaffer, between the vendors at your disposal, you can get just about anything you require, as @2earls,said, sometimes going overseas will get you superior product and value too. 

Indeed @Decaffer, between the vendors at your disposal, you can get just about anything you require, as @2earls,said, sometimes going overseas will get you superior product and value too. 
True indeed.  In most cases, Americans pay more for our scripts than anyone else.  It is ridiculous how much more.  I believe that is why we are able to utilize IOP's, because years ago some legislators knew that many people could not afford to pay the inflated prices.  We pay for huge profits and research & development costs, in addition to the added costs of getting products through our thoroughly bloated FDA.  I mean, how many other agencies have a courtroom in their own headquarters building?

Maybe Mr. Trump can whittle some of the red tape out of the process.  I hope he does so, and without wasting more tax money on the war on dru9s!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back