Deep Web

Alkazar

DIAMOND SPONSOR
Putting this topic here cause not sure if it is allowed. But I am considering using the deep web for similar purposes as this website.

It seems next to impossible to get things delivered in Canada after 2021. I am hoping to find someone that actually lives in Canada there.  

Any tips would be great. I can maybe post my results somewhere on this website too. We will see. 

well I used to use DNMs alot but a friend who works high up in cyber security explained to me that unless you are operating on max opsec at all times you are not secure. He related it to walking around a supermarket with a balaclava on; yeah your identity is secret but now any LEO that sees you will definitely start monitoring you, if you make frequent large orders.

So make small orders of Recreational stuffs none of that confetti bs, and like anything try to keep it domestic.

I actually dont know of any canadian vendors but im sure theres some good ones look on this one market thats 6 letters, starts with a V and ends in sus. For now thats the hallmark dnm

I would really like if we started a thread dedicated to OPSEC, such as running tails, advanced PGP, proxies and the like. Even as someone who uses all that, every time I have to look up tutorials because I have no bearings in regard to what im actually doing/hoping to accomplish.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks, that is great to know!

Domestic shipping is the goal for sure.

Ill check out the vendor you mentioned. But I am looking for some pretty specific comics. 

Good idea with security page, I personally dont know too much about that stuff, but I will look into it before I do the deep dive.

Cheers!

I haven't had a problem, as long as you make sure the link is correct and you check reviews

Putting this topic here cause not sure if it is allowed. But I am considering using the deep web for similar purposes as this website.

It seems next to impossible to get things delivered in Canada after 2021. I am hoping to find someone that actually lives in Canada there.

Any tips would be great. I can maybe post my results somewhere on this website too. We will see.
I realize that your post is a year old, but I was just browsing, and I have a tip for you for Canadian DarkNet. There's a fairly new market called "We The North" Canadian buyers and sellers only. Good luck.

Make sure software is updated. You’d be surprised.
Useful = absolutely
Nowadays = lots of fakes.
Make sure your market vendor is escrowed. Even then your not safe. But safer
Plenty of reading you can do on clear net of you do research that is helpful

I usually get fed up 60% of the time after poor speed(speed = security)2 hours of timed reCAPTCHAs just signing in to the web.

& ill go somewhere else depending on what it is.

ya weeeee canada!!!!:)
I wish you the best of luck I have been combing the internet daily for the last 6 months trying to find a GeeBeeL source who will ship to canada and i have had zero luck despite me working harder than i ever have on anything ever...still coming up empty handed...so I hope that you bring some happiness back to canada...u will be a hero
(lol touch drama)
*luck*:)

Ironically enough, in some ways staying on the clearnet can actually be more secure than the DNMs

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back