Delays

Jalisco

Opal Sponsor
Is there a reason for longer wait times lately?  A parcel from Europe to East Coast USA took over a month, when before it never took more than 10-12 days.  I'm seeing this with other IOP's also,  Is there a reason?  I've seen people mention bad weather--what bad bad weather?  It's not Customs.  There's just some kind of delay for some reason.  Does anyone know what's the reason?  I read that USPS was curtailing services and laying people off starting with the new year.  Not enough business--just junk mail.  I would be curious if anyone knew the score.  Thanks.

Is there a reason for longer wait times lately?  A parcel from Europe to East Coast USA took over a month, when before it never took more than 10-12 days.  I'm seeing this with other IOP's also,  Is there a reason?  I've seen people mention bad weather--what bad bad weather?  It's not Customs.  There's just some kind of delay for some reason.  Does anyone know what's the reason?  I read that USPS was curtailing services and laying people off starting with the new year.  Not enough business--just junk mail.  I would be curious if anyone knew the score.  Thanks.
I would love to know any info on these delays. Our fastest IOP ttm thread is way way longer than usual. I used SL and

have had it in 18-24 days. Order 2/17 and month later LL. Re-ship and next week is another month. WTF?

I did not know of lay offs and cutting services. I was blaming customs mainly because it's heartbreaking to read of our

neighbors in Canada and UK receiving 10-14 days. If anyone has a clue jump in. Something's just weird and yes it began this

year. Thanks for starting topic duffy. Really been bothering me.

Just had one come through in 4 days at our main entry for eastern packs, feel free to pm if you'd like, see if we can help each other out.

No LL's--but a month from Europe...and yes even ttm is twice as long.  One from India made it in two weeks.  Just screwy.  A game changer--you never can really trust it.  As much as I know that, it's always disheartening--always when you you start to count on an iop and delivery time.  

Hi Element,

I don't have enough posts to pm you.  I am a newbie--but an old drugbuyers member.  If you are willing, you could help me with the abbreviations--various iop's and others.  The others I can figure out, but I don't think I've been a member long enough to start asking for iop references.  No offence taken if you don't want to respond.  Thanks for the offer to pm.

Duffy

Hi Element,

I don't have enough posts to pm you.  I am a newbie--but an old drugbuyers member.  If you are willing, you could help me with the abbreviations--various iop's and others.  The others I can figure out, but I don't think I've been a member long enough to start asking for iop references.  No offence taken if you don't want to respond.  Thanks for the offer to pm.

Duffy
Hi duffy, I was on the old DB forum too.  What type of abbreviations do you mean?  If it's the names of the iop's you can probably figure out which ones are referred to by looking at the list of iop's.  Or am I misunderstanding?

Maybe the fact that it's WW 2.5 in some of Europe and most of the Arab States. That's got to affect every aspect of people lives who live in those areas especially commerce.

Headbanger,

You make a very astute and succinct  point.  What's happening to the EU?  What happened to the Arab Spring?  Our "new" relationship with Russia?  I imagine Noam Chomsky saw it all coming.

Thanks for the response Suzie.

I guess I was referring to references to iop's.  Sometimes they're cryptic--at least to me.  Referring to first names, things like that.  One I do know is Jim.  Back in the day, they were solid.  Fortunately, I missed out on when they when bad and everyone blacklisted them.  Now I've seen his name again, and more-or-less positive feedback.  I haven't yet tried them again.

Well, that's just an example.  I'm probably looking for information that I haven't posted enough to even ask for.  It's just that one thing I know--the more trustworthy iop's you know the better.  I'm sure I don't have to tell you that they can disappear or start scamming in an instant--even after they've been around for years.

Thanks again.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back