Deleted Posts

• Thread starter Thread starter DGSB0708
  • Start date Start date
D

DGSB0708

Quick question, as I am still a newb.  I have a couple of posts I made (neither had anything inflammatory, vulgar, signs of disrespect to others, etc.) and I actually received a "like" from two people on them.  Those posts have disappeared.  Any idea why that would happen?  I could see if I had put out "here's the personal cell number to Admin and here's their street address or something really stupid that would put a vendor or member in harm's way, but they were innocuous. So does anyone know why a harmless post would get deleted?  Appreciate any feedback.  Thanks much and enjoy the afternoon.  S-

Has the entire topic been deleted.

Also check to see if it has been moved.

Simple to check as you probably know > click at the top right on your name > another menu will pop up > click on "My Content" This will give you a display of ALL your posts since joining.

See if you can find it in there on or about the date you think it was posted. My guess is you will find it its just that the admin could have moved the entire topic as well as your post.

If not then the entire Topic was probably deleted due to someone else posting something after yours that was in the "Red Zone" of the Forum's rules.

Quick question, as I am still a newb.  I have a couple of posts I made (neither had anything inflammatory, vulgar, signs of disrespect to others, etc.) and I actually received a "like" from two people on them.  Those posts have disappeared.  Any idea why that would happen?  I could see if I had put out "here's the personal cell number to Admin and here's their street address or something really stupid that would put a vendor or member in harm's way, but they were innocuous. So does anyone know why a harmless post would get deleted?  Appreciate any feedback.  Thanks much and enjoy the afternoon.  S-
That's unusual because usually only my pages of inflammatory, vulgar posts with blatant signs of direspect to others are deleted (well, sometimes not).  And your's weren't of that nature?  This is very strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I click on the link in "the like" and I get an error message that says I do not have permission to view that content. also do not see them in a

different forum. Eh NBD but it's pretty strange. Hope you all have a good weekend. S-

I've just had the same thing happen to a post aI made on 7th/may,  I asked about SL Aka Jim, as I had tried to find his web site so and after googling ity found bad stuff written about him and the site, as he was so highly spoken of on here i asked if this was the same person had I made a mistake etc, if so sorry bla bla bla, i got an email saying their had been a reply yet when i tried to read it auto message saying you do not have permission to read that? what can't read my own post replies?  So I ctrl clicked the link s of my thread and the reply to it the answer simply said he scammed everyone as his burning ship went down, fair enough thanks for the heads up, if thats not true allow other people to say how and why its not true and why google is wrong along with the other dozen pharmacy reviews on the fella, since I came on here all I've read is Jim's lovely, contact jim, go to SL its the best, yet I dare to ask a question that contravenes the opinion and my post gets deleted?  what next my account gets deleted because the powers that be didn't get burned and still have deals with their "GOOD FRIEND" or is this site going like the other similarly named one that blatantly sent people to sellers who then stole their money and when they commented about it their comments were changed or deleted to positive feedback?

Anything about Starlite is meaningless at this point.

He is gone. This is a certainty. If you post anything about him or SL your post will most probably be deleted by the Admin as it is just inflamatory to this board and does nothing at this point.

SL is the blacklist now. Admin finally locked it because it basically just dozens of pages of beating a dead horse. You can find it listed in the blacklist section. As far as glowing reviews for Jim that was months ago. I think it was late January early February when people started posting problems. From then it all went down hill.

If you were trying to start an anti-starliterx post it may have gotten moved to that blacklist thread or admin may have just deleted it because there already pages and pages of similar complaints. Admin really tries to keep the board clean - you know like combining threads that are in the same topic etc. If everyone started a thread about how Jim or Vogue has screwed them over there would be nothing but that on the forum.

No ones shutting down your free speech or anything. It's just that its all been said and I guess the hope is that everyone will just move on.

I was never a big SL customer but I understand wanting to vent though. Basically no ones covering anything up. I think Admin just wants everyone to move on. BTW. There are some other really good vendors out there who won't make you wait 30+ days for an order /default_smile.png. Sorry if you got the wrong impression of this place and I hope you didn't lose too much money.

I've just had the same thing happen to a post aI made on 7th/may,  I asked about SL Aka Jim, as I had tried to find his web site so and after googling ity found bad stuff written about him and the site, as he was so highly spoken of on here i asked if this was the same person had I made a mistake etc, if so sorry bla bla bla, i got an email saying their had been a reply yet when i tried to read it auto message saying you do not have permission to read that? what can't read my own post replies?  So I ctrl clicked the link s of my thread and the reply to it the answer simply said he scammed everyone as his burning ship went down, fair enough thanks for the heads up, if thats not true allow other people to say how and why its not true and why google is wrong along with the other dozen pharmacy reviews on the fella, since I came on here all I've read is Jim's lovely, contact jim, go to SL its the best, yet I dare to ask a question that contravenes the opinion and my post gets deleted?  what next my account gets deleted because the powers that be didn't get burned and still have deals with their "GOOD FRIEND" or is this site going like the other similarly named one that blatantly sent people to sellers who then stole their money and when they commented about it their comments were changed or deleted to positive feedback?
You can blame me for that post / thread disappearing. I posted a detailed reply yesterday afternoon, essentially explaining exactly what Robin Hood and Boo have explained above. I also suggested that admin merge your post / thread into the Starlite thread or delete it, as it's a closed issue as far as this board is concerned, and continuing to create new threads on the subject just clutters up the board. I hadn't checked back, but apparently admin took note of my comments and acted accordingly.

Hey Thanks guys!! Thats all somebody needed to say and I'd have left it their.  I hadn't really looked to hard at the dates of the posts recommending him so my bad their! I did at least google before spouting off in my defence, and as you guys knew him I Guess all the beefs been beaten an d its best off leaving things alone, I should have checked this boards  blacklist in fairness before I posted and I wouldn't have needed to say anything, anyway lesson learned on my part! and thank you to you people for taking the time to explain the situation with him and my post!  I didn't know the guy either though had heard of him for ages he didn't do me no wrong and I just want to assure people I'm not/wasn't trying to be inflammatory, thats not my thing,  I'm to damn lazy to start arguments or P**S people off.

respects TeeKay

Hey Thanks guys!! Thats all somebody needed to say and I'd have left it their.  I hadn't really looked to hard at the dates of the posts recommending him so my bad their! I did at least google before spouting off in my defence, and as you guys knew him I Guess all the beefs been beaten an d its best off leaving things alone, I should have checked this boards  blacklist in fairness before I posted and I wouldn't have needed to say anything, anyway lesson learned on my part! and thank you to you people for taking the time to explain the situation with him and my post!  I didn't know the guy either though had heard of him for ages he didn't do me no wrong and I just want to assure people I'm not/wasn't trying to be inflammatory, thats not my thing,  I'm to damn lazy to start arguments or P**S people off.

respects TeeKay
No worries. Consider the case closed. Not a big deal. Have a good one...

Hi. Another example.  The poll about whether or not mods should be added to the board and the ensuing discussion... where did that go?  It was here, now it's gone.  ???? Why would that get removed?  Just curious.  Thanks and have a nice night.  S-

Hi. Another example.  The poll about whether or not mods should be added to the board and the ensuing discussion... where did that go?  It was here, now it's gone.  ???? Why would that get removed?  Just curious.  Thanks and have a nice night.  S-
One of us will look into it. We've undertaken a fairly large housekeeping project in an effort to make the board more intuitive, organized and search-friendly. In that process, some things are likely to be inadvertently hidden and archived that were certainly acceptable content. Just let us know as these things come up, and we'll circle back with admin to verify that he didn't have a reason for removing the content that we weren't aware of. So long as there's not, we can easily restore the content. We appreciate your patience and assistance as we continue working to enhance DBG and create what we hope will be an even better user experience for our members. Thanks again...

Jewy

Reactions: _X_
One of us will look into it. We've undertaken a fairly large housekeeping project in an effort to make the board more intuitive, organized and search-friendly. In that process, some things are likely to be inadvertently hidden and archived that were certainly acceptable content. Just let us know as these things come up, and we'll circle back with admin to verify that he didn't have a reason for removing the content that we weren't aware of. So long as there's not, we can easily restore the content. We appreciate your patience and assistance as we continue working to enhance DBG and create what we hope will be an even better user experience for our members. Thanks again...

Jewy
Less than 24 hours into your official roles (although all of you have been role models here since I've joined) and you are getting things done.  Props to all of you for doing this, it was and indeed will continue to be needed.  Only ones whining right now are the ones who know their shilling, scamming scumbag ways are about to come to an end here.  I believe that the vast majority of the rest of us are cheering for you.  I'm sure you will hear it from many but thank you all for taking this on.  I for one, am grateful that you did.  Have a great night. S-

The Ene-Man is at it again! /default_biggrin.png What's that giant flushing sound I hear??

Reactions: _X_
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back