Delivery Exception

Biskoinferno

The shipping company states that my package has a delivery exception and may arrive later than expected. It's odd cause yesterday it was out for delivery. Anyone ?? What is a delivery EXCEPTION ???

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive gotten those before.  Seems like its always for different things, like once my road was blocked and they couldn't get here.  I think its a generic tag for "this shit will be late" thats used after the pack has arrived at destination PO maybe?  

Ive gotten those before.  Seems like its always for different things, like once my road was blocked and they couldn't get here.  I think its a generic tag for "this shit will be late" thats used after the pack has arrived at destination PO maybe?  
Exactly , was out for delivery yesterday then I get this today .

Just making sure all is g2g and nothing is sketch.. Never ever saw that before in any TN in decades.

Regards

not trying to worry you, but when it does show up be on the eagle eye for strange vehicles/ people in the area .  i used to be from your neck of the woods and sometimes folks over there have too much time on their hands to hassle people ( if you know what I mean) deny deny deny. I am on west coast now and they have bigger fish to fry

Sometimes what happens is a package goes out for delivery but goes out on the wrong truck and gets put in the wrong area for an extended period of time.  Last time something happened to me ordering collectible records and this happened it was suggested Click the “ask for email updates”.... 2 days later for some reason it shows up on my doorstep

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back