delivery

wtfisthisok

i'm sure alot of people have their own methods for receiving magazines and collectibles, but from what i gather it appears that most people just receive deliveries like normal like they would anything else.  proper name and address... sometimes a remailer?  is this accurate?  

@wtfisthisok I dont know.  I hate it that my ex boyfriend still gets all kinds of shit sent to my house even though he's been gone for years.   Have no idea what the shit is, I threw it away.  Just had to vent.

@wtfisthisok I dont know.  I hate it that my ex boyfriend still gets all kinds of shit sent to my house even though he's been gone for years.   Have no idea what the shit is, I threw it away.  Just had to vent.
You throw it away but more appears? Probably nothing of use unless you recognize the thing?

@wtfisthisok Why would you want to know how it is mailed? Have you not ever been sent mags? IDT this kind of ? is safe to ask, to many oinkers sniffing around here. Ask your seller  but no way do I think anyone should answer this ? on the forum, that is like saying here you go the mags come like this..then all the oinkers line up at DHL or wherever to check out the "mail". Be safe dude and I know I sometimes give tmi out but no way would I answer this ? i hope no one else does either. Not trying to be a dick but tmi for cops that maybe browsing on here for sic reading material. LOL  I have this topic listed as off limits in my forum group I moderate & it is a secret group in a secret chatroom, IOW extra safe with 455 + members but we do not talk about delivery methods/we chat it up about everything else but not THAT!! give some vendor a shout out but i hope no members answer you/ I will say this much/my dude in co the way he sends it out there is no way anyone could see feel guess or smell what is in it and that is a fact.LOL A vendor is not worth shit if takes off and lands any other way imo.

@wtfisthisok Why would you want to know how it is mailed? Have you not ever been sent mags? IDT this kind of ? is safe to ask, to many oinkers sniffing around here. Ask your seller  but no way do I think anyone should answer this ? on the forum, that is like saying here you go the mags come like this..then all the oinkers line up at DHL or wherever to check out the "mail". Be safe dude and I know I sometimes give tmi out but no way would I answer this ? i hope no one else does either. Not trying to be a dick but tmi for cops that maybe browsing on here for sic reading material. LOL  I have this topic listed as off limits in my forum group I moderate & it is a secret group in a secret chatroom, IOW extra safe with 455 + members but we do not talk about delivery methods/we chat it up about everything else but not THAT!! give some vendor a shout out but i hope no members answer you/ I will say this much/my dude in co the way he sends it out there is no way anyone could see feel guess or smell what is in it and that is a fact.LOL A vendor is not worth shit if takes off and lands any other way imo.
ah sorry, i worded this in a confusing way.  i meant for receiving purposes in the literal sense, like would people use the same shipping name and address that they would on amazon for example or use roundabout methods.  

Last edited by a moderator:
ah sorry, i worded this in a confusing way.  i meant for receiving purposes in the literal sense, like would people use the same shipping name and address that they would on amazon for example or use roundabout methods.  
It would see logical to use a fake name, right?

But let's say you've been getting mail to your house/PO BOX for 20-30 years under your real name...and lets call you Mother Mary. But if all of a sudden USPS gets a express pack that came in with some fake name on it. To me, that would draw attention....unwanted attention. 

Use your real name..or the name you've always used to order mags. Think smart. But, that's a lil tip for you. ;)  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back