Delusions of Sobriety on Clonaz

• Thread starter Thread starter Whoopiegoldburgg222
  • Start date Start date
W

Whoopiegoldburgg222

Absoluely unreal , kind of a depressing come up honestly felt like alcohol in that scence but after about 30-45 mins it really hits well. Unique compared to Flualprozolam in the scence that im not just sleepy (thats all flualp does to me) but a heavy stoney feeling. Im on a 500ug dose but man every few mins I want to pop another bc I just feel like im stone cold sober lmao Now I remember why I got into so much trouble years ago , I havent touched clonaz in atleast 3 years. Def enjoy it but gotta be responsible with it. jeeez laweeez

You can replace clonaz with just about any benz0 for delusions of sobriety 😂 that class of chems is notorious for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so much about its delusionability but i found clon to be extremely depressing.  Ive only had it once, and i only rarely take b3nzos, so im not the most well versed, but it made me sooooooo depressed.  And the amnesia on it is PROFOUND.  I never find b3nzos interesting enough to redose, and even less so with clon.  I would say it produced delusions of worthlessness more so than sobriety for me LOL!!!  But yeah i think people generally consider it one of the absolute worst for blackouts.  And withdrawals.  Be safe!

Omg the depression I was feeling on the come up was enough for me to never want to try it again lmao I got a free sample to try and was like what the heck. Then BOOM , I remembered why I put it down years ago. I guess that's why my love for Etiz is so strong , its so light and short lasting that It allows me to have a productive life. @DoomKitty

Yayy so happy your back on!! If you ever need help with security lmk , and if its ever an option always use 2fa for an extra layer

Love ya! @Heavenlee

@Whoopiegoldburgg222 I am on here to check my pms and look at notifications. I am still waiting for protonmail to confirm deletion. I erased everything and deleted app but I need to get my iphone setup but because of Trumps  handling of virus. I think I will never get out of the house since I am high risk. But sending the husband is a no go. They gave him something for his car and it was a hotspot for everyone to see. He didn't set it up just turned on! You know how bad he is with phones lol. I just need to separate myself from him and have my own account. Ill pm you in a little bit so I can finally donate! Much love H

Keep me updated!! and if we have time I can go over some security measures to protect you in the future .. and rememebrr NEVER click on any links or emails that you were not expecting. Just not worth the risk. If  you need any help let me know! Yeah def stay away from hotspot or anything that is sharing your info to ANYONE around lol I can try to find some answers for you since Ive never had this happpen to me before but I do know a couple buddies who have had the same problems in the past , its usually fake emails that come through. @Heavenlee

I guess the average RC user has a high benzo tolerance because Clon is everywhere. Everything I read about it sums up why I've personally been hesitant to touch benzos. Though, I have some Diclaz (havent used it much) and what I've read about Norflurazepam and Pyrazolam seem intriguing.

Not so much about its delusionability but i found clon to be extremely depressing.  Ive only had it once, and i only rarely take b3nzos, so im not the most well versed, but it made me sooooooo depressed.  And the amnesia on it is PROFOUND.  I never find b3nzos interesting enough to redose, and even less so with clon.  I would say it produced delusions of worthlessness more so than sobriety for me LOL!!!  But yeah i think people generally consider it one of the absolute worst for blackouts.  And withdrawals.  Be safe!
scary. shit. idk why people eat this chem up. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back