DEMOON.COM ; RCWOLF.US

opiedoesopies

Spent several hundred on two orders. Never arrived - Never shipped - ZERO communication. Read on Reddit that there was an "issue" with this RC Site but took a chance. Total Loss.

@opiedoesopies  RCWolf was legit. Maybe the craziest RC shop ever, but legit. They didn't buy from China, they were a bunch of (hopefully) chemists somewhere in Eastern Europe. They offered four to five different versions of their best-selling chemicals. They just were not good enough to produce a substance in a certain quality two times in a row. Every batch looked and smelt differently than the previous one. They didn't care about cleaning / washing their products either, some of them smelt really ugly while others obviously contained substances that are used to produce chems but of course shouldn't be to be found in the final product. Some products really felt toxic. But, oh wonder, they all kicked, if you were fine with a little poisoning, these were good products at extreme low prices. In his last order to me, he sent me a gram of some Fent analogue, that was stronger than FuF coming directly from a lab. He charged me 20 Euros for it, he must have been to lazy to mix it with some cutting agent. One time, I felt too lazy for buying with Bitcoins and transferred the money to his girlfriend's banking account. That obviously caused a police investigation for possible money laundering. Also, they didn't speak any English and would always write to me in Polish. A really unusual vendor, but these times are gone.

I have 2 theories why you didn't receive your parcel:

1) There were a couple of fake shops that used his layout and name and just stole your money.

2) You maybe ordered after a dramatic change in Polish legislation, that put a sudden end to selling "afterburners".

BUT YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT:
If you see a demoon or RCWolf shop, some are still around, DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY.  These are fake shops created by crooks.

Ugh bumping a 3 year old thread? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question, but perhaps I may be still lurking. Okay - more to my story: I used them several times before the post in November 2017 (holy shit, where does the time go) and had several shipments of u-47700 delivered for CHEAP. Nasty stuff - didn't dare snort or eat. Found that measuring that "right amount" mixed with water and polyethylene glycol in a syringe 'enema" was THE WAY to melt as if you shot heroin. I often would push the plunger, pull pants back up, only to pass the hell out and wake up four hours later HA! I believe they may have been made yet the site was still up (just as SILKROAD was after the FBI raid) and unfortunately I was unaware and sent them about 400 euro in BC  :(

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back