desoxypipradrol?

Foleyowl

Saw this at a high price..did some googling..just wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Thanks:-)

I’ve researched it a handful of times. It lasts at least 14-18 hours, but it can last up to like three days. 
feels like you’re basically at the peak of it for 8-10 of those hours.

The results are pretty subtle but pleasant and focused and a little euphoria.  

it’s tempting to research another couple mg halfways through the day because it seems like it has more euphoric potential, but mainly it just lasts another 16 hours and eventually will lead to psychosis.

Also, it’s worth noting, overdose, even leading to death, is more common than other stims because it’s crazy potent and long acting. 

I find it to be a great productivity aid when no more than 2-5 mg is researched, all at once, first thing in the morning, before a day I know I would be up for at least 14 hours (ideally have some 3tiz or weed on hand if needed)
I definitely don’t recommend for recreational use.

Chasing a high stim result from researching this chem is extremely dangerous.  Researching responsibly is very effective and very worth the money per dose (assuming you get a pure batch, never exceed 6-8 mg and never redose)

Thank you. I’m learning, relearning the difference between m3t4 and rcs. Unfortunately the RC’s became impossible to get few years ago..and I turned to the former. But now that I have the opportunity, I’m remembering how much I preferred the rc’s. If nothing else, because the dosages crazy small compared. So I appreciate the warning and all the info. Since you seem to have experience with stims..care to share more? I know it seems like it’s easy to find..but it’s VERY hard to find researcher for stims, not in the roll category. For a functional use..or..

So..like 8 years ago..I was introduced to research by a new colleague. It was SO much better than ANY street could compare to, and I hated having to go to street. I’m trying..to find that kind of result again in my lab. 
It was the up..felt clean. Another to roll. Mixture of the two gave a very nice up with a touch of well..touch was nice. 
So far..I’ve researched 3fpeem. twofma. Inepee. 3fapeeveep. apeecwhyp. And 3mmsee. 
Functional..mix of the twofma, and 3fpeem. Rest are kinda..rough I guess. Especially the 3fapeeveep. Don’t like. At all. 
Adding bit of the 3mmsee is a nice touch..but still just not the same. 

Hope this isn’t too much info..or not appropriate..but I’d LOVE to find more input from stim research. And NOT just roll. And without the benzo. I’m a straight up type. Not into the big trip too much anymore. 

Totally appreciate any info and/or opinions on this subject. Or..any suggestions. Thanks 😘

Desoxypiperadrol was great! Super potent and long lasting. It's fairly caustic to your sinuses but it's not really an issue since you don't need to redose. Highly recommended for super busy days.

@Foleyowl
I’ve found 4 ef m pee h, when the batch is good, to be my fave for productivity and it has a good amount of euphoria, especially researched with a straw. Researched orally is longer lasting and more focused but still more euphoric than r1t@l1n imo. 

Idk exactly what the difference between batches are but the only place I know I’ve purchased the best was from a vendor who got it from @bigjackchen, in the approved section.  My number one rec would be to buy some from him, as he’s got a great reputation and the product, (assuming it’s still the same) is stupendous. 

I haven’t tried very many c@thin0nes but from what I’ve heard and researched they tend to feel dirtier/have more unwanted side effects. 
As for rolly stuff, that’s not my jam as much. I like 3utyl0ne, it’s a bit more stimmy than rolly but it’s nice orally around the same dosage as mdm@, relatively subtle but it’s accordingly cheap. I recommend @rcvendorleon for that. 

i like researching small amounts of p$ychs with 2effma or 4f em p h:  1pl$d, or 4h0m3t, or other trypt@m1n3

also, in my experience, 3 eff pee m seems to potentiate l$d and an@l0gs in a synergistic happy way. 

hope this is helpful! 

Awesome. Thanks:-) Sounds like we have similar research needs, although I know the results vary from lab to lab, but I’ll have  to check into that. As always..much appreciated. 
I have the desox on the way..so 🤞🏻 
I’m rather disappointed in my last research choices as I really do prefer mostly stim and ones I picked seem..harsh? Or..idk. So I’m happy to have a few more names to try:-) 

@foleyowl that’s him right above me :)  ; sorry the thread is called researchchemicalsclub. 
let me know how you like the des0xy
 I would make a volumetric solution for this one, as the difference of an extra 2 or 3 mg can make drastic (and dysphoric, manic,) changes in  the experience. Happy researching!

Yes I once researched a little too hard on that one and seriously regretted it. Be careful.

I enjoyed my research so far with this, being careful to use caution. So far, totally worth the high price👍🏼 I’ve found it to be a nice addition. 
Ive been playing with some mixtures..trying to find the level of stim I like. Still haven’t gotten any of the 4 ef m, but am finding good results with 3 ef pee m and bit of 3 em em cee. 
This Desoxy is definitely worth checking out, but totally see the need for caution. 

desoxypipadrol is good, depending on your tolerance or how used to to stims the person is it could be more potent or if your experienced with it it is a good clean stimulant. I got it for 35$ for 250 mg

@Foleyowl Even smallest doses will keep you awake for at three days or longer. That's why it is so expensive. Not the healthiest substance, by the way.

it reminds me of coca cola... if you have low tolerance to stims then dopamine here we come

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back