Dharma Bali

VII

This is my first experience with Kratom, I forgot what vein it was but here's the long story short (I still feel the effects as I'm writing this).

I took 0.7g as a first time consumer, I wash n' downed it seeing it was very fine grained. I felt a little gassy at first but out of honesty it wasn't that bad. I felt as if something was stuck in the back of my throat as if it was tickling my throat which was strange (first 10 minutes) so I drank a lot of tea and ate some bread, didn't do anything. So I brushed my teeth and gargled some water and it got much better, no longer feel the throat tingle.

I'm feeling relaxed after a hour or so in but I think 2g would do the trick. I won't take anymore today, this was just a test and it turns out this stuff is indeed real. I was skeptical at first, like how can a plant have these effects? You know? Based off the effects I'm getting from it, all are positive. No negative effects.

I'm not fully sure what this specific type is supposed to do, but I automatically knew based on previous research most non-reds are used for mood-lifting or relaxation which in this case it is. I have roughly 6-8 different types to try, but this is one of them I have tried. 

Feel free to share your experience with this particular strain. 

-VII

I haven't tried this particular Bali, but have used many others, and I tend to use 6-7g in the evening to chill me out a tad (that's with a tolerance, doesn't do a huge amount for me). I find taking 3-4g in the day can actually be chilling and stimulating at the same time, like taking a poo while drinking coffee. Not that I've ever done that. I haven't.

How much bread did you eat? Be aware that food can really have a big impact on the absorbtion of kratom. With an empty stomach, 2g should have a slight effect, providing you have no tolerance. Maybe leave it at least 3-4 days before you try another. Tolerance. Blegh. Hate that word.

I haven't tried this particular Bali, but have used many others, and I tend to use 6-7g in the evening to chill me out a tad (that's with a tolerance, doesn't do a huge amount for me). I find taking 3-4g in the day can actually be chilling and stimulating at the same time, like taking a poo while drinking coffee. Not that I've ever done that. I haven't.

How much bread did you eat? Be aware that food can really have a big impact on the absorbtion of kratom. With an empty stomach, 2g should have a slight effect, providing you have no tolerance. Maybe leave it at least 3-4 days before you try another. Tolerance. Blegh. Hate that word.
I ate one slice of a loaf, nothing big. Keep in mind, this was below 1g around .5-.7 at max. It seems washing n' downing isn't that bad, but I don't think I'd do it for higher doses. What's the timespan to develop a tolerance to it? Some meds are are more prone to it than others. 

This is my first experience with Kratom, I forgot what vein it was but here's the long story short (I still feel the effects as I'm writing this).

I took 0.7g as a first time consumer, I wash n' downed it seeing it was very fine grained. I felt a little gassy at first but out of honesty it wasn't that bad. I felt as if something was stuck in the back of my throat as if it was tickling my throat which was strange (first 10 minutes) so I drank a lot of tea and ate some bread, didn't do anything. So I brushed my teeth and gargled some water and it got much better, no longer feel the throat tingle.

I'm feeling relaxed after a hour or so in but I think 2g would do the trick. I won't take anymore today, this was just a test and it turns out this stuff is indeed real. I was skeptical at first, like how can a plant have these effects? You know? Based off the effects I'm getting from it, all are positive. No negative effects.

I'm not fully sure what this specific type is supposed to do, but I automatically knew based on previous research most non-reds are used for mood-lifting or relaxation which in this case it is. I have roughly 6-8 different types to try, but this is one of them I have tried. 

Feel free to share your experience with this particular strain. 

-VII
Glad to hear your first experience was positive other than your mode of ingestion ;). You reacted to Bali in the way most would with a sense of relaxation. You should find similar effects from Boreno as well. If you have Thai, MaengDa or Malay in you sample pack you'll find them generally more energetic.

Bit of an adventure I'd say.

Reactions: VII
Glad to hear your first experience was positive other than your mode of ingestion ;). You reacted to Bali in the way most would with a sense of relaxation. You should find similar effects from Boreno as well. If you have Thai, MaengDa or Malay in you sample pack you'll find them generally more energetic.

Bit of an adventure I'd say.
I do indeed have most of what you stated above, I'd have to double check hang on.

Dharma Bali, Premier Mitra Red Borneo, Red Indo Ade, Red Bali RD, Crimson Bali, Crimson MOR, and Crimson Java.

Perhaps any of the ones stated above are any good? Remember, I'm a first time consumer. 

I just took double the dose that I originally took about 15-20 minutes ago and starting to feel it kicking in slowly but I used a different method of consumption. I got an average sized foam cup, filled it with cold water, opened the caps and put the powder directly inside the cup. I used a spoon to get everything mixed in good and started to drink it. I noticed that there's a very bitter taste if it's put in something apposed from downing it like last time. I couldn't finish the whole cup, but I got 75% of it down. I started to feel sick to my stomach-- I assume it was the taste that caused it but I'm no longer feeling sick. I don't have any negative effects so far besides my anxiety levels increasing before it kicked in which is just my mind playing tricks on me.

I'm starting to feel the muscles in my body slowly start to relax, what used to be painful is now becoming a calm relaxed feeling in my joints and muscles. I do feel slightly loopy but then again, that's a given with most meds I've been on in the past anyways. I wonder if this is a better way of consuming it apposed from washing it down seeing I don't feel the tingly feeling in my throat this time which was quite annoying to say none the less. Even though some of my muscles are lightening up, I notice some are flaring in a sense which must mean it's about to fully kick in. Generally when I take meds for muscle pain the same thing happens, you feel the pain spark up and it gently fades away into a comfortable manner. 

I can't tell if this is a green or white strain, perhaps you or someone else could tell me? It would be nice to know for a future reference. 

All in all, I was skeptical at first but it seems it truly does work. If there's any users that are curious about trying it and are skeptical about this, make sure you read this. I too was skeptical but I must say, it's a great alternative to controlled substances or narcotics seeing it's a natural plant. 

As a side note, when washing it down and using the foam cup method I noticed the after taste was still there, perhaps some got in the back of my mouth or got stuck to my teeth. If this happens, what I discovered is wait 5-10 minutes after consuming it and try to get as much as you can out (no need to waste it) then simply go to your bathroom and brush your teeth-- personally I use mint flavored toothpaste. After brushing, gargle a handful of water or mouth wash and you won't have the unpleasant aftertaste.

Ahh, I spent about ten minutes writing this seeing I've gotten side tracked a bit but it's truly starting to work-- I'm less anxious and I feel much more relaxed. Just a matter of finding the right dose for me and try out the others to see which is best for me personally for specific circumstances. Perhaps all these negative effects are just experiencing placebo, if that's the case I'm not concerned at all. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long but that's alright, 3-4 hours is long enough. Pretty average if you ask me based on research. 

I don't need to be more energetic though, that's the thing. I have a heavy anxiety disorder and PTSD, I can do everyday tasks which isn't an issue for me at all. I just have no need to be more energetic. However do the reds truly help with pain? If so what could you compare specific strains to regarding meds? Rather know this before consuming.

Regards,

-VII

Edit: I didn't feel the effects to be too strong, infact it was weaker than I expected. Granted, it's a plant but the effects seem to work-- just need to find the right dose. Washed down another 0.7g-1g awaiting to see the results. I'll most likely post it later today after it wares off.

Edit: I just thought of something, what if you took a spoon, put a small bit of honey on the spoon, put your dose on top of the honey, and put a little more honey on top of that. I haven't tried it, but having a honey + Kratom sandwich combination doesn't sound too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's been about a hour and here's an update regarding further testing.

Regarding mixing it with water, it seems I didn't get much of an effect at all from it seeing most of the substance may of gotten stuck around the cup. This was around 1.5g-2g mixed in water, seems that doesn't work very well.

So about 30 minutes after I posted the post above I washed and downed just a simple 0.7g-1g and still don't feel much. That could be due to a low dose or taking it earlier so I have to wait to feel the effects again-- basically just letting it leave my system before consuming it again.

The best wash method I've used so far has been putting the powder in my mouth and putting some liquid, in my case green tea and wash it around for about 5-10 seconds and simply drink it down. I didn't really feel any negative effects doing this particular method, a lil bit of an upset stomach but that only lasted for about 10-15 minutes (I didn't take anything to resolve the stomach issue) which isn't a big deal.

I took some nitr@zep@m shortly after seeing it helps with my muscle pain and anxiety and I still don't feel much at all. I think it was just a really low dose and I just need to up it to around 3g next time which will be in 24-48 hours most likely when it's left my system. It's unfortunate I don't get the same effects within using two doses within 24 hours which were spread out. Perhaps is this normal? 

Anywho, going to try to relax anyways and just suck it up until the days pass. In the meantime, I'll continue with my tapering substance to help me lower the amount of benz's I'm on to stay on a safe dose. 

Regards,

-VII

It's a very awkward plant to consume, which is why I use caps. But perhaps you'd be better making a tea out of it. As far as I know, boiling temperatures don't destroy the alkaloids so it's relatively easy.

As far as tolerance, I'd say once a week, max. Did you dose two days in a row? If you carry on doing that it really won't be long till the effects just lose what made them so appealing. I take one or two things once a week, maybe twice max, and how I discipline myself is by keep reminding myself that, if I love these effects, I must keep it at once a week, otherwise they'll be gone, and I simply won't enjoy it any longer.

As far as telling you which strain it is, that's impossible for others to say. For some, a white strain is sedating, there's honestly no way to tell...

It's a very awkward plant to consume, which is why I use caps. But perhaps you'd be better making a tea out of it. As far as I know, boiling temperatures don't destroy the alkaloids so it's relatively easy.

As far as tolerance, I'd say once a week, max. Did you dose two days in a row? If you carry on doing that it really won't be long till the effects just lose what made them so appealing. I take one or two things once a week, maybe twice max, and how I discipline myself is by keep reminding myself that, if I love these effects, I must keep it at once a week, otherwise they'll be gone, and I simply won't enjoy it any longer.

As far as telling you which strain it is, that's impossible for others to say. For some, a white strain is sedating, there's honestly no way to tell...
So what you're trying to tell me is the effects won't be as potent if the drug is still in my system, correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I was curious about and if it was normal or not.

Yes, I took two different doses in a single day. Maybe that's why I didn't really feel anything from the second dose. However, what about other strains? Should I ignore all the other strains I have aswell for about a week or would it be different where I can get the effects from the different strains? Pardon my ignorance, bare with me seeing I'm new.

This was very relaxing, slight sedating properties but more relaxation than anything so it must be green, not white. Thanks for helping me narrow down the options of what strain it could be-- based on my experience and what was stated above gave me pretty much an accurate answer. I'll contact the vendor just to make sure though.

In the meantime, yes Kratom does work but it seems the effects become less potent the more you take it. Let it leave your system first then take it again, it's unfortunate for me because I was going to replace my benzo use for my panic disorder with Kratom or at least try to. Doesn't seem like that will work out but that's okay, the effects are nice none the less to treat specific symptoms.

Regards,

-VII

Don't worry about the questions, we were all new once! But yes, you're right, if the drug is still in your system, subsequent doses will have minimal effect.

Changing strains also does not reduce tolerance, ignore anyone saying this. All kratom strains hit the opiod receptor. I know it's tough limiting such a nice feeling to just once a week, but it's the only way you will keep that nice feeling. Do not fall into the trap of 'twice a week', turning into three times a week. It would be a waste of a wonderful plant.

If you swap bennies for kratom, you'll be swapping addictions. Sorry to say that, but it's the stone cold truth...

Edit: I know from experience, I let it slip into daily use. The magic of kratom, and all my opies for that matter, have gone, save for a very, very mild mood lift...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry about the questions, we were all new once! But yes, you're right, if the drug is still in your system, subsequent doses will have minimal effect.

Changing strains also does not reduce tolerance, ignore anyone saying this. All kratom strains hit the opiod receptor. I know it's tough limiting such a nice feeling to just once a week, but it's the only way you will keep that nice feeling. Do not fall into the trap of 'twice a week', turning into three times a week. It would be a waste of a wonderful plant.

If you swap bennies for kratom, you'll be swapping addictions. Sorry to say that, but it's the stone cold truth...

Edit: I know from experience, I let it slip into daily use. The magic of kratom, and all my opies for that matter, have gone, save for a very, very mild mood lift...
Still waiting another 24 hours before taking another dose of anything. I'll be trying a red vein next time so I'll open up a thread about that.

However the addiction part, I didn't think about that...perhaps you're right there mate. I'm glad you mentioned it. 

I'll be leaving this thread open for open Bali discussion so feel free to discuss any Bali related substances here. 

Took 5 caps yesterday, I felt something but I don't think Bali is right for me. It did keep me calm, but it didn't have the effects I need to get through panic episodes. It did help reduce the amount though which is great, but can't take it everyday. I'd say it's a luxary more than anything so I'll be trying some of the reds soon to help with my pain.

I'll make another thread regarding the results after I give it some time for the Bali to get out of my system to get the full effect(s).

Took 5 caps yesterday, I felt something but I don't think Bali is right for me. It did keep me calm, but it didn't have the effects I need to get through panic episodes. It did help reduce the amount though which is great, but can't take it everyday. I'd say it's a luxary more than anything so I'll be trying some of the reds soon to help with my pain.

I'll make another thread regarding the results after I give it some time for the Bali to get out of my system to get the full effect(s).
Any ideas what the dosage in grams was? I'd be curious, as 5 caps seems enough to get noticable lower-end effects.

And yeah, definitely treat it as a luxury. No such thing as a daily luxury, sadly (apart from eating sweets).

Any ideas what the dosage in grams was? I'd be curious, as 5 caps seems enough to get noticable lower-end effects.

And yeah, definitely treat it as a luxury. No such thing as a daily luxury, sadly (apart from eating sweets).
Each capsule was around 0.7g each. I should of felt something with a zero tolerance, perhaps as I said it was placebo for the most part. Lended off all my reds to a family member so I'll try out the reds soon, maybe that'll give me a better effect seeing I'm in a lot of pain. It could also be due to the fact benzos are preventing such a thing from working absolutely properly. They both have somewhat similar properties so it looks like whites/greens would be good if you're actually off benzos.

I can't say anything about reds yet seeing I've yet to try any doses, all I can hope for is it would cure my pain.

Benzos shouldn't effect or block the effects at all, to the best of my knowledge.

That said, some strains of kratom don't have a huge effect on me. I'm left thinking... 'did I take something'. Some batches and strains just...aren't good. If it's not for you, it's not for you, but the way I see it, kratom contains an opiod receptor agonist, simple as. So chemically speaking, it must have an effect...unless I'm talking crap. Which is quite likely. Eep.

I'm reading through this trying to figure out what I need to take for rest/relaxation with my other bedtime meds for my cocktail.  I ordered some Kr@tom for the first time, and the vendor hooked me up!!!  Only problem is--I have maybe 8 good sized packets of powder labeled with different colors and strains, and have no idea how much or what to take?  Afraid I'll take the wrong thing, and be up for the next three days when what I'm trying to do is potentiate my night-time meds.  I also bought some empty gel caps so I don't have to taste anything foul--makes me puke to get something nasty in my mouth, then I lose all my meds...I have no idea looking at these what the milligrams are, how much would be in a normal size capsule, I am just very confused right now.  Anxious to try, but apprehensive.  Will go back on this thread and read and read some more as all forum members recommend, but could use a little bit of direction now if anyone is inclined?  Appreciate any help.  Have a good night all, Leigh Anne

I'm reading through this trying to figure out what I need to take for rest/relaxation with my other bedtime meds for my cocktail.  I ordered some Kr@tom for the first time, and the vendor hooked me up!!!  Only problem is--I have maybe 8 good sized packets of powder labeled with different colors and strains, and have no idea how much or what to take?  Afraid I'll take the wrong thing, and be up for the next three days when what I'm trying to do is potentiate my night-time meds.  I also bought some empty gel caps so I don't have to taste anything foul--makes me puke to get something nasty in my mouth, then I lose all my meds...I have no idea looking at these what the milligrams are, how much would be in a normal size capsule, I am just very confused right now.  Anxious to try, but apprehensive.  Will go back on this thread and read and read some more as all forum members recommend, but could use a little bit of direction now if anyone is inclined?  Appreciate any help.  Have a good night all, Leigh Anne
Firstly, well done on the capsules! Definitely the best way! A standard 00 capsule holds roughly 600-700mg of kratom if packed full. Like I said earlier, it will become useless if it becomes a nightly bedtime thing. And it's generally safe to mix with other things (luckily for me - ahem), but double check to be safe, for interactions.

Generally people use red strained ones like Borneo or Bali for sedation. The issue is, low dose (2-4g) can have a little bit of stimulation. But no kratom will have you up all night! So don't worry about that. The higher doses (4g+) are more sedating. And jumping in at that dose would be silly. I'd suggest taking a lower dose during the day, getting a feel for it, then when you find what's most sedating, try it at night.

To be honest, I've always found it gives me a little boost, not sedation. But then again I'm dependent on opi@tes (other than kratom), so that might affect it. What I have noticed, is if I eat something around 2 hours or so after my kratom dose, then I get pretty tired.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back