Dicodin

• Thread starter Thread starter Travo131
  • Start date Start date
T

Travo131

Has anyone tried them? Are they pretty comparable to hydro.

What vendor has those? I like hydro. Plus if I get drug tested at work I have a script from my doctor. 

Is that DHC? I just received some from Jim last week, I haven’t tried it yet. I will try one tomorrow. 

Yes, it's Dihydroc0déin.

It's like a better version of c0de1ne(subjective) with other metabolites.

Some find it to be a more enhanced version of the "original", providing a smoother, more clear minded, warm and cozy opi feeling(instead of the quick and dirty kode buzz  :D ).

And just for you to compare, the analgesic potencies of the substances are:

- Môrph(comparison referency): 1

- cod3: 0.1

- DHC: 0.2 

- Hydr0cod:  1 - 1.3

So you see, the product you mentioned is not even close to Hydr0 - at least when it comes to the potency. For example, 10mg Hydr0 would compare to 50 - 65mg DHC.

But since everyone is different(your metabolism is also a factor here) and it's all subjective anyway, its surely possible that you even like the effects of DHC more than those of the hydro(depends on your tolerance though)... 

Hope I could clear things up a bit :)

codi3n has a ceiling limit of 300mg every 24hr take more and you're wasting your swag. Dhc you can pop as many as you want in 24hr and they keep getting you high, which is why people may prefer it

Yes, it's Dihydroc0déin.

It's like a better version of c0de1ne(subjective) with other metabolites.

Some find it to be a more enhanced version of the "original", providing a smoother, more clear minded, warm and cozy opi feeling(instead of the quick and dirty kode buzz  :D ).

And just for you to compare, the analgesic potencies of the substances are:

- Môrph(comparison referency): 1

- cod3: 0.1

- DHC: 0.2 

- Hydr0cod:  1 - 1.3

So you see, the product you mentioned is not even close to Hydr0 - at least when it comes to the potency. For example, 10mg Hydr0 would compare to 50 - 65mg DHC.

But since everyone is different(your metabolism is also a factor here) and it's all subjective anyway, its surely possible that you even like the effects of DHC more than those of the hydro(depends on your tolerance though)... 

Hope I could clear things up a bit :)
I find the the Dee Aitch seas will always give me an energy buzz. It’s strange as I have been on a longterm prescription of Morpheus but in slow release form. My GP has openly told me that the former will give you a real buzz, the more you take ( as long as you have a tolerance, please note) the bigger the high. I was taking around 20 a day prior to being changed over to the M. My then GP would always ask me how many I have sold so I took 20 to my appointment with him. It was around 2004. I swallowed them and crunched them up & he freaked right out. I had to restrain him from calling an ambulance. After an hour he truly understood about tolerance & is now the lead of the primary care team who deal with addiction and I am his Mr X when he introduces himself to new intake. I was tapered from the Dee Aitches onto the MST but at an high dose. 

I missed the energy the D’s gave me but the M really is a more effective pain reliever. Be prepared to get sweaty on the D’s. I used to go to work, on very cold Winter days in a T shirt while on them. If anyone else is old enough to remember the advert, the readybrek glow, that is how they can affect. I occasionally will take a few when I know I will be out in the cold. Much better than Cods. As the post above says, much cleaner & much less constipating 

Hi!  The ones is this photo are L.P. (I assume that's delayed release).  Can anyone who may have used this particular strength in an delayed release estimate what it compared to (and I realize it is subjective)....meaning....is it somewhat like taking 60mgs of dee ayche sea, and having the feeling that it gives you when it peaks at about 45 minutes just "last" longer than  it would normally (say, more like 4 hours instead of 2 hours???)  Sorry if this belongs on another thread....guess I should just try it for myself, but since S.L. doesn't go out to my side to the left I wanted to see if it was worth getting a friend of mine on the other part US re mail to me or something...price seems good.  Thank you!

codi3n has a ceiling limit of 300mg every 24hr take more and you're wasting your swag. Dhc you can pop as many as you want in 24hr and they keep getting you high, which is why people may prefer it
300mg ceiling high is subjective some people feel a bit past that, 480mg is definite the max anyone should take though.

I learn something new every day.  So does everyone get great relief for arthritis pain which is my problem in my neck and hands.

I'm going to try those on my next order.  Sometimes I get so stuck in my ways.

I don't know where you got your info about a "ceiling limit" on that medicine, and especially 300 mg, but it' not true. What is true is that you shouldn't take more than 4000 mg. of acetaminophen within any 24 hour period. (ideally no more than 3000 mg). One Tylenol 3 has 300 mg Acetaminophen, so that in itself limits how much you can take without endangering your liver. If you can share any article about a 300 mg ceiling effect, I'm sure it would be of great interest to many.

Well after asking the question I took a leap and ordered a few. A my honest opinion I like them better than what I'm prescribed they seem to have about the same effect with last way longer. 

Hi people I was once in Spain and decided that was going to be the week where I got clean.... Big mistake by day two I was hurting so I got the hotel to get me a doctor he gave me a script for 20 dihodrocodine when I went to the chemist they gave the whole box of 90,90mg dihodrocodine same ones s l have and I was more than saved and happy as the doc wr 20x 30mg turned into a good week. Soon built up a even greater tolerance. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back