Did Amc Pull The Plug On Canada

Macbasics

I just got a notice that my account was temporarily suspended due to "contradicting" importation laws. I have ordered many times with AMC and have never had a seizure. This really sucks, especially when you were just about to place an order.

Someone have a suggestion for another supplier that ships to Canada? Preferably from a developped country ? You can pv msg me

I just got a notice that my account was temporarily suspended due to "contradicting" importation laws. I have ordered many times with AMC and have never had a seizure. This really sucks, especially when you were just about to place an order.

Someone have a suggestion for another supplier that ships to Canada? Preferably from a developped country ? You can pv msg me
Yeah, I got that email too. Don't really care though As I don't order anymore.

In any event, may I suggest Top10meds. They are from a "developed country" and all their "packages" addressed to me in Canada cleared Customs. I would also suggest Starlite for ALL orders to Canada made it to me without ever the slightest problem.

Canada is recently becoming tougher and tougher. Hence the reason companies such as AMC and others no longer ship there.

So, in other words, "beggars can't be choosers", when it comes to the current state of Canadian Customs. Too bad...

Yes, it seems so. Shortly after I placed my most recent order I received an e-mail indicating a temporary suspension of my account and that they would be halting all shipments to Canadian customers. Sucks as I just found a reliable source.

I've tried registering with top ten, but no luck with getting my account approved. Sigh, more searching. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just registered with top ten, I'll see if they'll grant me access to the store.

Besides that, there's Starlite, everyone seems to like this guy, but I think they only take MG/WU, and the packages take a while to come in...

I find WU/MG to be such a hassle now, they want me to show ID when I send money out now, I was always sending it out under a false name before. If I'm gonna reveal my real name, I might as well pay by CC...

I just registered with top ten, I'll see if they'll grant me access to the store.

Besides that, there's Starlite, everyone seems to like this guy, but I think they only take MG/WU, and the packages take a while to come in...

I find WU/MG to be such a hassle now, they want me to show ID when I send money out now, I was always sending it out under a false name before. If I'm gonna reveal my real name, I might as well pay by CC...
Haha yeah awkward trying to explain that sometimes. Still haven't heard from Top 10, but looking to place an order with Starlite this week so we'll see whats up. Appreciate the insight from people here. 

What I find funny with AMC is a day or so before their notice about not shipping to Canada I had placed two orders and it all arrived safely today. Not sure whats going on.

I've had the feeling for sometime now, that it was only a matter of time before AMC would start getting "flagged" by Canadian Customs, as without going into details,although their meds were legit (mind you sometimes very pricey), their packaging method really sucked.

[quote name="arus" post="100824"

Still haven't heard from Top 10, but looking to place an order with Starlite this week so we'll see whats up. Appreciate the insight from people here.

SL is always reliable and the prices are reasonable. One must just plan ahead. I've receive orders as quickly as 12 days and as long as 45 days. As always, holidays are slow. Jim is a genuinely nice guy and his products are quality.

Yes Airmail group closed all Canadian accounts for the time being it says. I have only lost 1 package to Canada in the last 4-5 years out of  about 100 orders from the airmail group. If anyone knows a supplier to Canada that takes Credit Cards please PM me or let us know.

Yes Airmail group closed all Canadian accounts for the time being it says. I have only lost 1 package to Canada in the last 4-5 years out of  about 100 orders from the airmail group. If anyone knows a supplier to Canada that takes Credit Cards please PM me or let us know.
Not my favorite IOP to deal with, but Top10Meds accepts Credit cards. and they deliver to Canada with a reasonable success rate, so they say.

johnnog said:
sure i read amc weren't taking new customers from the uk as well,don't know whats going on as they ship some stuff from uk i think?correct me if wrong on that plz.

got an email a few weeks ago saying they aint selling tramadol anymore,anyone else get the same email?
Yeah, I got that email. Frankly speaking, I'm glad about that.

A few years back I ordered 7 boxes of those 100mg SL Tramadol's. At the time I had no idea what SL meant. Later I found it meant "Slow release". I was so pissed off with spending so much money on these Tramadols which had little, if any, effect. The 50mg cheap capsules out of Thailand were MUCH MUCH better.

In any event, I hate that med for it was so difficult to WD from. This may seem selfish for all the people who use it and are somehow now addicted to it, but I hope they ban the med one day or at least inform the doctors that it's in fact VERY addictive - which evidently many doctors believe it's not AND so do the manufacturers of that med.

Tricky bastards... 

I would love to try out Top 10, being that I'm in Canada, but they just won't approve my account.

David won't ship to up here to us either.

I don't understand why AMC is suddenly so pre-occupied by the legality of their operations with the Canadian authorities. I mean, it's not new that packages were intercepted and seized. Why now?

1st time order with Starlite since loosing AMC.

Sent W/U 6/30

Shipped 7/2

Received 7/18

Great discreet packaging.

Satisfied with product quality.

I am very happy to find a new reliable source.

Samples were good too.  /default_smile.png

Will place a 2nd order today.

Good to know that Starlite is working for you. I never dealth with them. I placed an order wth Top10 and got my package 7 days later, including the weekend. I especially like the fact that they accept CC. I was also very, very amazed by the packaging. Having been used to seeing AMC's packaging, I now understand what "discreet" means.

If AMC made any attempt at all to conceal their products, they would probably have had much more success. Although small, their is quite a lot of money to be made with the Canadian market... And I am sure that other vendors like Starlite and Top10 will be more than happy to take over

I agree with the above posts.

As long as there are a few good sources out there, we CDN's should be OK for now.

There are many IOP's out there not listed on this forum that seem to be legit. Heaven only knows...

I am not rich enough to test them all out.

IMO, TTM used to be good, a few years ago, but now, they put me off.

All communication from them sees to be negative.

Warnings about how high the CDN seizure rate is, and that there is no compensation, even before I place an actual order.

Last order from them via my CC, resulted in fraudulent charges on my CC from unknown sources... caught it in time.

Then, the order never arrived. They blamed it on the high security due to the Olympics in Vancouver.

I am happy you are happy w/ them.

I remember their product was the real thing.

Check your CC statement just to be sure. : )

I agree with the above posts.

As long as there are a few good sources out there, we CDN's should be OK for now.

There are many IOP's out there not listed on this forum that seem to be legit. Heaven only knows...

I am not rich enough to test them all out.

IMO, TTM used to be good, a few years ago, but now, they put me off.

All communication from them sees to be negative.

Warnings about how high the CDN seizure rate is, and that there is no compensation, even before I place an actual order.

Last order from them via my CC, resulted in fraudulent charges on my CC from unknown sources... caught it in time.

Then, the order never arrived. They blamed it on the high security due to the Olympics in Vancouver.

I am happy you are happy w/ them.

I remember their product was the real thing.

Check your CC statement just to be sure. : )
I have had the same experience with them minus the fraudulant CC charges.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back