"did I Say That, Or Did I Just Think It?" : )

Anfernee76

hello all! kinda new to this and need guidance. i dont know if i can just p.m. the seasoned vets or if people don't like that. any help or feedback would be apprecitated. thanks guys and look forward to being in the community. much love!

if anybody could refer me to a reliable p.k. and b'zo place or person, id be much greatful. thanks.

hello all! kinda new to this and need guidance. i dont know if i can just p.m. the seasoned vets or if people don't like that. any help or feedback would be apprecitated. thanks guys and look forward to being in the community. much love!
@Anfernee76: I would say you should start by reading the thread titled something like "if you're new here please read". I just bumped it today, so it should be easy to find. It was started by Robin Hood.

I think that would be a good start. Then go to the "who offers it" section, find what youre looking for and then read the threads youre pointed to from there. After that read the forum rules.

After that, you should have a good idea of what to do and where to go regarding what youre looking for.

FG

thanks FG,

I have read the forum rules, def. know what NOT to do. I have read some peoples post and have a question. Is it rude or in bad taste to p.m. a member if you don't know them? For instance, I saw that a website address is not working and a reputable member on here wanted to have another member on here p.m. them because they said they had the email for that vendor, a current one Im guessing. Seems that from what I've read this vendor is pretty efficient and would maybe like to try them. I cannot post in the section because I don't have enough of post. AF

I think you answered your own question when you said "reputable" member. To me this means long term member?

New members need to do their own research and use a vendor with working website. Most long term members will not give you a source, they give info for others to decipher and use...

FG

Just my opinion, and hopefully to help a little more, most long term members would prefer people not to PM them asking for a reference. IMO it's like I told another new person not long ago, you're kinda like taking a shortcut to win a marathon.

If you have been ripped off by a website post the story, it may help others avoid the same fate. It would also be a way to show you have something you can offer, and that you like to help others.

You did well asking your first question, but then followed up taking a shortcut, so to speak. The longer term members like to help. But they like to help people who help other people even more, iykwim. 

Best of luck, hope you become a valued member and a friend of the community. /default_smile.png

H~T

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to thank you both for your help. I got burned, twice on T-p-xs so I kind of wanted to Lance Armstrong it to win the marathon this time. Hate having to learn the hard way on whos legit and whos a scum bag, but I understand that some people on here have a good thing going for them and don't want to have it screwed up by a stranger. I'm just a squirrel in a big, big world trying to find a nut. Im not greedy, just would like a simple, consistent, hasslefree way to get my m-ds. AF

Hello, H.T. & F.G., I don't know where to post this experience due to I do not have 20 posts to be able to post in a certain forum. Where can I post about a good experience with a vendor? This person has been nothing but courtieous and prompt. I figure I owe it to the d.f.g.'ers since this site has helped me in such a huge way. A.F.

Hello, H.T. & F.G., I don't know where to post this experience due to I do not have 20 posts to be able to post in a certain forum. Where can I post about a good experience with a vendor? This person has been nothing but courtieous and prompt. I figure I owe it to the d.f.g.'ers since this site has helped me in such a huge way. A.F.
The rule wasn't enacted just for you to try to find a way around it.

If you were ripped off, and others should be made aware, you can post it in the blacklist section.

Otherwise, the dbg members will simply have to wait on your post count increase to hear about your good experience.

FG

Ok, just got excited a little. Thanks for your help F.G. Also, I saw I typed d.f.g.'ers...opppsss. Meant d.b.g.'ers. A.F.

Just my opinion, and hopefully to help a little more, most long term members would prefer people not to PM them asking for a reference. IMO it's like I told another new person not long ago, you're kinda like taking a shortcut to win a marathon.

If you have been ripped off by a website post the story, it may help others avoid the same fate. It would also be a way to show you have something you can offer, and that you like to help others.

You did well asking your first question, but then followed up taking a shortcut, so to speak. The longer term members like to help. But they like to help people who help other people even more, iykwim. 

Best of luck, hope you become a valued member and a friend of the community. /default_smile.png

H~T
Well said. The senior members here have helped me immensely, but I've never asked for a source or a medication. Most of them are incredibly nice people and will help you learn your way around the site and dispense advice if you're courteous and make it apparent that you care about building a good reputation in the community. That's how this place functions best.

Good luck AF, and welcome /default_smile.png

Thank you C H. and I do apologize for having irritated people. Rookie mistakes. I like the community and hope to be a help. Have a nice weekend everyone. cheers.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back