Different pharms same origin/dispenser?

LL74

Advice needed as I'm a bit lost! Ordering online regularly from one or two online pharms, the warning always displayed IF you're discovered (I assume they have a checking method) placing  orders with more than one your order will be cancelled. Problem is some online pharms may have the same actual origin/dispenser- would that be right or wrong?

I've seen a good option on main page, good range of products, and don't know how to check that kind of thing. Any advice at all is most appreciated.

It would help to know what type of online pharmacy you are talking about. If you are ordering from any vendor here there's nothing to worry about if you are already using another place. We don't have any reporters here because they don't require scripts. If you are talking about 2 of the type of pharmacies that DO require prescriptions then it's just like a brick and mortar pharmacy and you can't exceed your 30 day allowance. 

Thanks the the response 2earls; I forgot to mention that - it is online pharms that require prescription.  Part of the order form with both each time has a box you tick that says if you're ordering from more than one place ordrer will be cancelled. I took that to mean also they may ban you from making more orders.

This may or may not be on topic but I heard something about orders suddenly taking 4-6 weeks instead of the normal 2 or 3. Can anyone shed light?

Thanks the the response 2earls; I forgot to mention that - it is online pharms that require prescription.  Part of the order form with both each time has a box you tick that says if you're ordering from more than one place ordrer will be cancelled. I took that to mean also they may ban you from making more orders.
You mean services where you have to fill a questionnaire form about the reason/diagnosis why you're ordering the product, how your general health condition is, if you used this medication before and so on? Then this forjlm goes to a physician who writes you a prescription for your medication and a partner pharmacy is shipping the product, right?

I assume they have a 30 day policy for a specific type of medications? And you need more than what you're allowed to order in this 30 days and thinking about creating a second account on website1 and also use website2 which has the same doctor and ship from the same pharmacy? If that's right, I think I even known which sites you mean.

You only need another receivers name and shipping address(from a friend, girlfriend, etc or let ship it to your working place if possible. There you can use any name and can tell the people in the delivery department that there's something coming for you but you used another name, because there's a discount on one order per month and to get the discount twice, you ordered with a different name and address or something stupid like this). And of course put different diseases for the reason you're ordering the meds and the rest is common sense. Just don't create two accounts with same patients info and diagnosis on one website, then you should be fine.

I've used those services, had two accounts on one site and another one at a place which used the same physician. Always with different names and addresses, but even used the same payment information.

At the end of the day they're just interested in your money and if you play it right, there should be no problem with this. They just need different patient data to stay in specific online consultation laws.. 

Hope this helps, but if I'm mistaken, just let me know, then I get the post deleted :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back