discretemaildelivery.com--scam?

BongoRed

anyone have experience with discretemaildelivery.com? i had an order shipped through them and I'd never heard of them before. I got an email earlier today saying my package was flagged due to a lack of insurance (direct email text below). It all seems super sketchy. I've never used them before nor heard of them, but my contact says he uses the religiously. The fact that they say I'll get my insurance refunded in cash is a big red flag to me. Still, the idea of agents getting involved concerned me. I ended up sending the payment, but I'm feeling like I've been scammed. Anyone have a similar experience and not get scammed?

"This mail is graded as URGENT and should be treated as such. Your package has been placed on hold by the checkpoint authorities and they are demanding we show proof of insurance to clear the package for transit. This is a situation we do not often encounter. Your package was registered as discrete and was not insured. We uphold the privacy of the packages registered under DISCRETE as we make sure they are not opened. As a result, we would have to pay a refundable insurance fee of $700. This is to purchase a certified Insurance document which would serve as a pass for this checkpoint and any other if there is for the next 8 months. We are sorry this is so sudden but we have to take care of this as soon as possible to avoid further problems with the customs officials.
Payment would be made CASH directly to our BRANCH CASHIER 
As soon as our cashier confirms payment from your end, we would get the CERTIFIED INSURANCE DOCUMENT made so we can clear the package and proceed with delivery. Your FULL REFUNDS OF $700  would be given to you in CASH UPON DELIVERY by OUR COURRIER MAN who will be dropping off your package at the address which you provided. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
Please from the time you receive this email, you have about 28 hours to get this sorted out or else we risk getting your package being opened by the customs. And if anything illegal is found in it we shall hand over to the Police

"The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is committed to eradicating illegal drugs and their proceeds from the U.S. Mail. We pursue traffickers of all forms of illegal narcotics—including narcotics, which remains illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act and is therefore un-mailable. Our prohibited narcotics program focuses on the disruption of organized narcotics-trafficking operations, to help protect employees and customers from the violence related to drug trafficking, and to inhibit the spread of illegal or un-mailable substances into neighbourhoods across The United States ."
Substance, Any person transporting or travelling with
controlled drugs listed under Schedule I, II, III, IV or V to The Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001 for three calendar months or more or transporting or carrying more than three months' supply of controlled drugs listed under Schedule I, II, III, IV or V to The Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001 requires a License.

PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE DIRECTLY TO OUR FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT VIA BITCOIN 

Scan code at any bitcoin ATM and make payment."

No, I have never heard of it and any place that asks for more money under the threat of trouble if you don't pay up is generally a scam. I don't know how much you trust this source that gave it to you, but it all sounds sketchy and similar to other scams I've seen.

Of course I would love to be wrong and I hope you have a successful delivery to report. 

I think I’m scammed. Now they’re asking for another $250 customs stamp. WTF? I’m calling my losses. 

Now they’re saying they need $500 for a medical booklet confirmation. WTF. Anyone heard of this?

If they are trying to extort money like that for some bs reason or any reason after the deal was made , then I'm sad to say you have been scammed.  Their reason is complete BS and extortion. I hope pricks like this get their cornhole reamed by a 1000 hellspawn demons "And i'm being easy on them'.

Was thIs this an Eu-Eu  , Eu-Us shipper ?  And anything with bitcoin being only form of payment to their "Financial Department " is a huge red flag.  Again I'm sincerely sorry this happened to you.. take it as a life lesson and pass the info to others about what to look out for.. I do hope you find what you are looking for and welcome to the DBG forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, everyone. I swear I’m smarter than this. When I first saw the shipping company he was using, it was a huge red flag, but I wanted to trust. I’m in a hole with some scripts I took that I need to replace badly and they took advantage. I just got done yelling at one of the scammers telling him I’m through. They got me for $1170!!! Fuck me!!! Lesson learned. And their scare tactics are fucking bullshit.

I’m sure sharing legit sources is no good, but if anyone can nudge me in a direction, I’d be forever grateful. 

Thanks for the kind words. 

If they are trying to extort money like that for some bs reason or any reason after the deal was made , then I'm sad to say you have been scammed.  Their reason is complete BS and extortion. I hope pricks like this get their cornhole reamed by a 1000 hellspawn demons "And i'm being easy on them'.

Was thIs this an Eu-Eu  , Eu-Us shipper ?  And anything with bitcoin being only form of payment to their "Financial Department " is a huge red flag.  Again I'm sincerely sorry this happened to you.. take it as a life lesson and pass the info to others about what to look out for.. I do hope you find what you are looking for and welcome to the DBG forums.
It looked to be a US based shipper but their website was a shell with obvious inconsistencies. 

Depends on what you are looking for. My suggestion is to make a donation to the site ' starting at $15 usd' using the bitcoin address given on the donation section. This will open up the forums and guide you in the proper direction.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back