Dl@Z 10mg with dark blue specks

Conceited

Not sure if this is the correct thread. The fake thread don't seem like the correct thread because the vendor is normally spot on. Tried looking for a thread similar and don't see one.  If there is one I apologies.

Recently come across a batch with dark blue specks all of them are on the side with the score, nothing on the side with the 10 mg. Almost half of them have specks.  They don't crumble or go soft when pressing, and they taste like they should. The expiry date says 2019. Has anyone else come across the same thing. Are they safe to use or does it mean that they don't have the expiry date it says, or something has happened to them?   I'm a bit worried that they wont last as long as anticipated or worse they will be weak compared to what they should be. 

Tried doing an online search and can't find anything that answers my question.  Any advice would be appreciated.  

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the brand @Conceited? If you got them where I think you did I probably have the same and can vouch for their authenticity. Feel free to PM if need be. 

Exp dates on orals generally don't mean anything apart from a legal requirement of the GMP.

You will find only a margin degradation over years. I believe some oral steroids were tested 10yrs after their exp date and they were 1% out of the strength stated.

If these have come blistered then you have nothing to worry about. That particular brand we have heard nothing but good about and if the vendor is good, then you shouldn't really have an issue.

Buy loose you take your chances, sorry.

Speckles as a rule of thumb was inconsistent blending due to poor process or sub-standard binders being used. Never seen it in UK pharma. You can see in the solid pill pics there are speckles.

@trinity normally loose no problems, whether they're stored loose who knows.  You could be right about the inconsistent blending idea I wouldn't really know about that , just thought they would be legit. I've never seen anything like it. They seem to work just not dosed correctly.  

Nothing wrong with those @Conceited ... 

They are the standard specks of apaurin, some do have more than others, but nothing to worry about... 

Like @PTFC, I too can account for their authenticity : )

~P~

I agree with @Phrenicz, as long is it doesn't disintegrate from a soft touch, or doesn't fall apart when break it in half, it's fine. And it looks absolutely authentic Slvovanian Apaurin. Enjoy it, it's one of the best diazepam other, if not the best. My personal favorite is Gewacalm. 

Thanks for the comments people. Might try this brand with another vendor to see if the specks are as bad or a common feature.  It is a bit off putting having to see the specks.  Don't think it's one of the best brands tried. I suppose each to their own.

They seem to be working how they should but they don't seem to last as long as other brands. Seems like this is a common factor with this brand from some of the stuff i've read.  At least i'm not feeling ill or having to keep increasing dose, which I felt I had to after a couple of day use. Probably all in the mind thinking I got stitched with some dubious meds.  Back to normal dose now.     

They look correct apart from the "specks",I DO  like aups but have allways recieved them with no "specks".

I remember getting d10s years back that turned your whole mouth blue that were clearly dyed!.When you broke them in half they almost turned white in the middle,they also had no effect whatsoever.I'd have thought as trinity said it was just a little inconsistency  in the mix with the binders..

Peace 

Bliss....

They look correct apart from the "specks",I DO  like aups but have allways recieved them with no "specks".

I remember getting d10s years back that turned your whole mouth blue that were clearly dyed!.When you broke them in half they almost turned white in the middle,they also had no effect whatsoever.I'd have thought as trinity said it was just a little inconsistency  in the mix with the binders..

Peace 

Bliss....
Didn't really think the specks were a common feature with any di@Z. But  would of tried another vendor with aups.  Will see how I get on with these things. It might make  me try out a few other lines 

Didn't really think the specks were a common feature with any di@Z. But  would of tried another vendor with aups.  Will see how I get on with these things. It might make  me try out a few other lines 
@Conceited Usually the mix is spot on with chemist quality di@z,bit I do know that spots on tabs would put some off,as you say it may well mean you use  another source and or a different di@z that you much prefer my friend..

Peace 

Bliss.....

@Conceited Usually the mix is spot on with chemist quality di@z,bit I do know that spots on tabs would put some off,as you say it may well mean you use  another source and or a different di@z that you much prefer my friend..

Peace 

Bliss.....
Not sure if there chemist quality. Don't look like it going off these. Thought these would be good for a taper because of the score compared to bens which are a nightmare to half. BUt the inconsistent mixing means that plan wouldn't work. Luckily i'm not planning on tapering any time soon.  Think i'll go back to the bet@  for a bit. But that's putting all your egg in one basket, although it give me wu a rest.

Peace 

Bliss....
haha yeh, i had some things well over ten years ago meant to be di@z an did the same, i first found out letting 3 dissolve in my mouth then spoke to someone who said why is ur tongue blue! they too where pale inside with literally no binders and would dye ur hands... if the aup doesnt normally come with specks and is usually a good di@z from what iv read. then with the score they would be good for tapers. but as u say no good at all if the mix is is all over the place. i didnt really like Aupz too much tbh but each to their own i suppose.. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back