Do any of the older RCs still exist on the market somewhere, anywhere from 2010 up till 2016?

Hardtackone

Looking for 4 MEC,PVP, Methylone, Ethylone,Pentylone and other good ones even get some Butylone if out there. Somebody know a vendor I would greatly appreciate that!🤩

Leave me a message and point me in the right direction please.

Because of the bans there's a 100% chance that anyone offering to sell these particular items will scam you either outright, or by sending you a crappy modern analog (or mix of analogs!) instead hoping you won't know the difference.    Sad but true state of affairs.   Stay safe

Thanks I agree no more out there other than 3 MMC and pulling my teeth to get the last tiny order through.  Well only a few years have passed perhaps 5 since last big order and wish saw this coming in 2012 like BITCOIN soaring up. Could have and should have amounts to nothing. But thanks for information on them, perhaps somebody at least hoarded kilos of old Ethylone if  lucky ..... something they could not give away back then. Now like Gold ?😖😭

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard aimce the day we bugun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back