do rox show up as perc on drug test? any wisdom

@Akup7ich   I am no expert but I think it depends on how specific the test is.  Ocks and PerKies have the same active ingredient, but one has tylenol and one doesnt.   I did some googling on my devilbox and I could not come up with a definitive answer but the general consensus seemed to be that it depended on what type of test was used.  If your doc is using a urine test it will probably show an opioid but not what type.  You may want to hit your local Cvs and pick up a 5 or 7 panel test and see what shows up in your urine.  If your Doc is using a blood test and looking for a specific type of drug then it will prolly show up.  I would guess your Doc is going to use a urine test initially cuz they are the least expensive and easiest to use.   I am not a medical professional and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!! Good Luck!!!

The Oxycodone might well show up, unfortunately, as Roxy's contain loads of the stuff. So it may show as Oxy's instead of Perc's. ?

"Roxicodone Description. Roxicodone® (oxycodone hydrochloride tablets USP) is an opioid analgesic. Each tablet for oral administration contains 5 mg, 15 mg or 30 mg of oxycodone hydrochloride USP".

Last edited by a moderator:
good news, doc didnt even do one. Each time they tell me to its time for visit the nurse lady says come before script out....and its always suppose to happen. But 2 months later its like they even forgot they told me to come in...Off I go till next time.

They are only 5s but I also get tram er as well. She did want me to try Lyrica in addition to everything else. Not sure about that..

thank you all !!!!!!!!

good news, doc didnt even do one. Each time they tell me to its time for visit the nurse lady says come before script out....and its always suppose to happen. But 2 months later its like they even forgot they told me to come in...Off I go till next time.

They are only 5s but I also get tram er as well. She did want me to try Lyrica in addition to everything else. Not sure about that..

thank you all !!!!!!!!
Run out of likes, but that's good news! You always have the information for the future! :)

Any opiate/opioid medication (vics, percs, roxy, oxy, morphs, fent, and even heroin etc) will show up all the same under opiates on a standard drug test.  However, the amount of opiates in your system can be detected as well.

Any opiate/opioid medication (vics, percs, roxy, oxy, morphs, fent, and even heroin etc) will show up all the same under opiates on a standard drug test.  However, the amount of opiates in your system can be detected as well.
This is true, however we can test by "mass spec" and that is how we see what type of opiate, or anything else for that matter, it is. Some things, as they metabolize, they will turn into something else or your body or make a certain by-product as a result of taking said compound. So if you are taking, say, fentanyl, and you take oxy, or vice versa, they will result in certain other metabolites being excreted. You don't have to worry too much about that with a standard drug test like the cassette ones, but when they are done by LC/MS that's when it's time to sweat. 

Also it's a good thing to look up and know the half lives of these drugs, that will give you a good idea of a rough estimate of when it will be out of your system.

Hi Tara1178,

You are absolutely correct..  They have the technology these days to test for anything..  However, as I mentioned previously, in a "standard" drug test for a job or probation etc., they only test for opiates (not the type), but if you show up positive for opiates for something like probation, I'm sure they would give you a more extensive drug test.  To my knowledge, most meds/drugs in the opiate category are out of your system entirely within 5 days.  Thanks for your input  :)

I know with those gas whatever can't think of the word but damn my suboxone doctor that I am not on currently found 3 different fentanyl ananalogs and every benzodiazepine I used.  Damn that's one helll of an extensive test he used. Good riddance to him he was an ass! I got a copy of my insurance bill they said they wouldn't pay for his urine test at over a grand per test. I think he was in cahoots with them with insurance fraud still not proven but just a way to get me in there every week to overcharge me. Started getting clean urine with subs in it different doctor who didn't even drop on me so the money I paid for clean urine was a waste. Thank god I left Ohio!

The dip cup tests 10-12 panel tests will show a different metabolite from high drow & another from oxes. Those are just the quick your not using other stuff tests. Many places follow up w/ a lab depending on what they are looking for. Or just their protocol.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back