Do they really have the old OC 80’s and Opana out there? I Haven’t seem them in over a decade

Ballerific

OPAL SPONSOR
Just wondering because IS we some of theses vendors posting that they have OC 80s or OC 60s etc and then they say they have dilaudid and even Roxy 30;s are so much harder to found these days. I never understood why that couldn’t be made underground I once they started taking thoem away

The answer is NO. I’ve seen some real mundi 40’s but that vend bounced. And there are some weak uk version Ocks that are real but nothing like the green monsters. But pretty sure u can’t get in without being a sponsor. No opanda’s for more than a couple years or more and NO legit blues for a couple years. ESPECIALLY panda’s. I assume same story with Dilly’s.

Major shortages on the legit manufacturing end. Just a completely fucked up health care system. People needing controlled meds for pain relief and ADHD have been screwed for at least a year through the legit routes. So naturally the not so legit routes are suffering. The selection is not the same but there are still options.

Some people have other legit things (not the items you mentioned) but you gotta be a sponsor to get into that area. It’s worth it. You won’t be able to vett anyone or talk to other members to get advice if you don’t. And it’s invaluable in today’s climate. Otherwise you’re in the deep end with no life jacket. You run the risk of getting scammed big time. People will reach out to you saying “you looking for pandas? Got em!” No. They don’t. Believe me.

Anyways i cant recommend becoming a sponsor enough. Otherwise you are pretty limited on what your options are and sharks are swimming around looking for people like you who they know can’t get into the forums to look around for themselves!

Be safe!

-AS

Yeah you are right its hard to find but I do have real OC80s and OC40s. Mundipharma. Also have MS contin which is shipped in blisters.
You can buy 5 OC80s to try

I’ve used @iamgroot and always been pleased. I get a different product but he’s a good vend! That’s also cool to allow a new person to get a small amount.

Oh shit I didn’t see u already ARE a sponsor @Ballerific so ignore all that shit I said lol. Good luck and welcome!

-AS

Last edited:
No opanda’s for more than a couple years or more and NO legit blues for a couple years. ESPECIALLY panda’s. I assume same story with Dilly’s.

-AS
2 of these 3 I can get with ease and other one is still do-able albeit really rare and too expensive to be worth it; but yeah I know you’re just referring to what’s on the easily accessible online sources people are familiar with, not that they literally don’t exist

we have real OC40,OC80 Mundi pharma grade and Opana 10mg and 40mg in stock. you can try them too.

feel free to contact us: JessicaElba@proton.me
Sent you an email. Would like to see how others experiences are before I place my own. Really been craving some non-fent and non-oxycodone PKs lately but holy shit they’re expensive. Would’ve been better off investing in those than crypto after alll these years.

Sent you an email. Would like to see how others experiences are before I place my own. Really been craving some non-fent and non-oxycodone PKs lately but holy shit they’re expensive. Would’ve been better off investing in those than crypto after alll these years.
rates depends on quality. there are different grades available for every product in market but we only listed best quality ones. Moreover we are offering decent discounts as well. you can specify you product and we will give best rate of that product. but if you want cheaper one that too available but on demand. thank you

Exactly @VastDrink I’m assuming they are asking about this place, but if you go to outside sources that take a little more work, not much is off limits.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back