Do You Disable Signatures

Di you like to miss out on the Soldier's Artistry?

• Yes, I practice Philistinism (anti-artwork)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, I like the expressions of individuality to know the members better.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
The Soldier doesn't make signatures too often, but when I he does, he puts his heart into making them. Some are meant to entertain the members of the forum, others are meant to insult them jk. A few people are carrying some good sigs, but it's not too popular here. If you're turning them off, you're missing out on the full DBG.

I understand the reasons for turning them off though. They do break the flow of reading a thread, and if the same person posts over and over again, you keep seeing that same picture, maybe one that you hate, is too big, or not designed by the Soldier (the most important reason). So I'd like to know who isn't seeing my work, and the self expression of others which can be very thought provoking or amusing;

Please respond and take the pole.

Love,

The S_S

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the reasons for turning them off though. They do break the flow of reading a thread, and if the same person posts over and over again, you keep seeing that same picture, maybe one that you hate, is too big, or not designed by the Soldier (the most important reason).
Your original design was deemed too large, so I had to resize it.

One of the body building boards I was a member of had a lot of guys with long sentences or giant pics for their signature. They were Mega posters too. That got old reading a popular thread. I always enjoy the members who are creative & change up their signature.

Administratively deemed too large and in charge. Thanks for getting me into trouble you dusty old skull.

ty.gif

Soldier doesn't care who he offends, he's busy kicking down cobblestones and feelin' groovy.

The Shattered Soldier has ushered in a new age of enlightenment here and I think he deserves our heartfelt appreciation and love because of it.

While returning from my trip to the woodshed, I took the opportunity to drop by the fire pit and burn all of my signatures, as well as my latest version of Photoshop! Back to synagogue for Jewy to to receive an act of contrition for his heathen ways.

While returning from my trip to the woodshed, I took the opportunity to drop by the fire pit and burn all of my signatures, as well as my latest version of Photoshop! Back to synagogue for Jewy to to receive an act of contrition for his heathen ways.
Jewy, I don't know what Jews do about their sins, but they don't say Catholic Prayers that have 500 plus versions. I say the Act OC several times when I'm hopped up to heart attack level, but it's not worth it at any other time. I'm just going to announce that I'm releasing part 2 of Jewy in the Bathtub prolly in me gallery. So, keep an eye out for it, you'll wish yo missed it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back