Do your homework

Lazrguy

Newbies, like myself.. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.. This is not AM@ZON or EB@Y.. Read some posts and apply some common sense. If after a few days of following this forum and investing some time you still do not understand, then ask questions. But, if you do what I just described and devote some time and commit yourself to "Actual Learning", you will not need to ask any questions because all the answers are already here. I did the work, I read page after page of posts, I got an understanding and figured out the way things work (took about 4 days of reading everyone's posts) 

Sorry, but had to say that. But I get real pissy when I see members with a 1 hour old account asking "How do I" or "I can't find" or "Help!" and the famous "I have spent 1 whole hour reading and can't...!"  while I'm sitting here reading and researching and learning the ropes. Yes, this forum is for asking questions, and learning from one another, but it's not for peeps who just want the veteran users to post a step by step walk through guide every time you can't figure it out in the first 5 mins. No one is purposely trying to be an a$$ about it, this really is only to protect you. Knowledge is power.. knowing whats safe and what's not, who's trustworthy and who's not, and how to do it without getting into trouble will save you from later on posting "man, I wish I woulda read more on this guy. Now I'm out $ and still in pain".  

The sad part about this rant is that the members this is meant for will probably never read it since they just want instant results and don't read posts anyhow! 

To everyone else, Thank you so much for the huge amounts of information and dedication in sharing your knowledge and experiences with the rest of us! I hope one day to be able to pay it forward and help a beginner out as much as this site has helped me! Read my Bio and see who you all are really helping! I can't thank everyone enough! 

And to the members who are struggling but haven't dedicated any time in reading, Do your homework!! (OMG.. I sound like my parents!)

Here is my "Tip of the day" : I occasionally see members ask whether or not a vendor ships to your country. An easy way to tell is to read through all the posts about them and look at the members names who have bought and received from them. There should be a little flag by their names that signifies their country of origin. If you see your countries flag, odds are, that vendor ships to your country! 

I couldn't agree more with lazrguy 

especially on a forum you have to do your homework , you can go from been scammed to getting a LL at worst , then you also could offer to,buy from  someone that has not done a stroke of biz in years and will never again , then you go offering them real hard cash ,they could of been the best vendor and are now skint , and because of a newbies ignorance offer them a couple of hundred bucks and they live in dehli , think what are they going to do , say no I'm an honourable guy or put shoes on there kids feet , i hate the taught of such a situation , but it it possible , I have heard of one company only delivering 10% of there orders and the fluctuation rate in there money and dollars , they could buy sports cars with the 90% of orders they don't deliver 

so I'll wrap it up do your home work 

jjoe

@Lazrguy you hit the nail on the head with this post. I would ask questions and honestly I am stil new I have only been on the site about 2 months. But I found out very quickly that the more you read the less questions you will have also the more you read through the threads the more you'll want to read. You're absolutely right, newbies have to do their homework, all the answers are right here at your little fingertips, that's what makes this such an amazing site. When I first joined I think I spend 6 hours reading through threads and different posts. It was time consuming but definitely worth it. The key is to read, read, read and then read some more. Great post by the way! 

Good advice. Just a general question though, since I am learning about this topic myself, what is the worst thing that has happened? I mean, it makes sense that - ok you can lose your money and get nothing or get a bad drug that actually ends up being toxic, but what about other things like theft of personal information or credit card info? Any horror stories out there?

All I can say is AMEN!  I spend time every day just going through the threads and posts.  There is so much knowledge to be found

Good advice. Just a general question though, since I am learning about this topic myself, what is the worst thing that has happened? I mean, it makes sense that - ok you can lose your money and get nothing or get a bad drug that actually ends up being toxic, but what about other things like theft of personal information or credit card info? Any horror stories out there?
Just check out the blacklisted vendors section and the section on Jewbacca.....Read, read, read, read some more, and use common sense. If you are still not sure ask another member after you have done your research. We were all noobies once! Good luck and may the force be with you young Jedi ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good topic but I think your right when you say those that need this advise won't see it. Maybe some will. I also have gained so much knowledge by simply reading and reading and more reading. When I have needed help I've asked and received but I do my research first. That way I learn a lot along the way of getting the info I want. This is a great forum. It's ran by good people and has so many great members. I hope I'm able to give back just a fraction of what I've gained here. 

Thank you for this post. I am new here, and I am glad to get sound advice from those with more time here :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back