Doctors stingy with my meds

• Thread starter Thread starter KLemur88
  • Start date Start date
K

KLemur88

Hello all you beautiful people. I recently had a crazy 15 foot fall and broke my pelvis and ribs. I have been in some crazy accidents, but this has bumped all others out and taken first. I take my oxycodone as prescribed and when I call for more they tell me have to wait another week. I am a single dad and am back to work full time. I cannot manage my daily life without these meds. I am glad I found you guys. I have spoken to several different CS people on numerous online stores before I stumbled upon this site, but I never felt comfortable pulling the trigger. The CS people usually barely spoke English and one guy also wanted me to give him a gift card as payment. I hope I can figure out how to navigate the waters from the help of you guys. I also am about to donate because I appreciate this site. Is the $100 top donation worth it ? I was going to do $30. Not being cheap but this injury has just about broke me financially also. Peace to all of you guys! 

A donation should be worthwhile for you to help find what you are looking for and as far as the amount goes, you can always donate more if you find value in what we have to offer. That is a much better chance of not losing your money to some random site. I'm glad your instincts kept you from being one of the many people who don't find us until after being scammed. 

Sorry to hear that getting tired of my doctors cutting anything and everything and upping doses on anti psychotics and anti depressants which almost made me commit suicide...sorry to say I attempted it a few times just alcohol and Tylenol lol like a dumb ass...but then I found this site better doctors and in saved my life..peace and happiness to you and happy holidays

I am on the suboxone train now. Hoping to have an easy taper. My opiate use was getting way outta hand anyways... lolz.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back