Does “cash app” count as a bitcoin wallet?

Layne_Cobain

It’s been quite a while for me since I’ve messed with crypto and the whole “scene” of it (few years since using tor/darkweb which is only reason I’ve ever had to mess with crypto) )I want to make my donation but after reading the instructions on making a donation it says not to send direct from the exchange where you buy it to the address here but first to your own wallet then to DBG.

Now I’m pretty sure cash app basically acts as it’s own wallet after you purchase coin on there since it stores it for you so I just wanted to make sure that was acceptable before sending from there. I used to use coinbase in my earlier days messing around on tor but found the prices compared to cash app were awful.

Thank you

@Layne_Cobain Don’t send directly from CashApp. Get another wallet to transfer your coin to and send from it..
@Gracie5 Okay, glad I read this as I was just going to send a donation, and all I have is CashApp. (Most of the people I know who are novice BC users do this exact thing.) Where/how do I find/get another "wallet"? And does this involve more transaction fees?

@Gracie5 Okay, glad I read this as I was just going to send a donation, and all I have is CashApp. (Most of the people I know who are novice BC users do this exact thing.) Where/how do I find/get another "wallet"? And does this involve more transaction fees?
On the ‘how to donate’ thread it mentions blockchain.com as a wallet after googling it and finding it in the App Store to check it out it appears free although not positive on if there’s fees for sending coin from the wallet elsewhere. This other person who just replied here tho said they’ve sent direct from cash app a bunch of times no problem so I dunno 🤷🏻‍♂️

@Layne_Cobain CashApp does at times close accounts. I know there are examples in the Bitcoin thread about this.
That’s great it works. It’s just safer to use a different wallet. I have used blockchain also, but now use a different one, recommended here. It’s Exodus.
Yes. There are always fees.
You definitely never send from Coinbase directly to here. That automatically closes your Cbase.
I err on the side of caution.

Yes it does involve more fees. There are many wallets to choose from. People have listed those that have worked for them in this section. All have varying fees. I just like to warn about sending from the exchange because people’s accounts have been closed.

Reactions: CBL
@Gracie5 that makes sense, to err on the side of caution then because I rly don’t want or need the pain in the ass of having my cash app account shut down so I’ll just go with probably the blockchain or exodus wallet you mentioned when I donate. Appreciate all your input and help. ✌️

I used local monero to cake. Then you can keep some xmr and convert to whatever from there. Fees suck but that's better than frozen accounts and the 3rd degree inquisition

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back