Does Any Member Know?

Biskoinferno

I am on the hunt for a REAL Site/Seedbank that has Medical grade seeds only females that Bloom that will come to the US.Anyone can help a brother out or give me a hint will be greatly appreciated, Looking for a good variety of MM Beaners.Thanks All.

~Bb~

Nirvana seeds
What they said.

There are a ton out there. I don't think there are many scams as I have never not received and found most through Googs. There are many feedback sites that have lists of the top vendors. I've always ordered from well known companies like the above. I can also say that every feminized kind ordered was indeed female.

I can tell you of one that although still legit, I would not recommend and that would be Drgreenthumb from Canada. You will get product but the pheno's vary greatly to the point that they are not the strains he claims them to be. Also had this guy threaten to report me to DEA when I did not receive product and threatened to dispute charge because he wouldn't give refund. NO ONE in that business should ever make a threat like that for any reason IMO.

Nirvana.

There are abunch but I had good results with them in the past. Seeds are legally for medical purposes/ research..

Until used.

At the co cannabis|s cup this year they had them but they were very expensive. They were trying to get 13$ a seed, which I thought was redic, maybe 3/4$ for a female.

Had good results with nirvana, fast and discreet.

Many other reputable ones avail too.

Hope it works out for you

Reserva Privada, DNAGenetics(not sure if they ship US), Att1tud3 S33dB@nK.

Edit: holy balls, little did I know Chief2717 opened up a year old thread. Didn't realize until after I posted. Whoops!

Last edited:
Greenhouse seeds is good, they win a lot of Cannabis Cups but that may be a popularity contest, but they do travel all over the world looking for undiscovered land races.

Theres also a site called BreedBay that sells seeds direct from breeders, with an auction interface but plenty of buy-it-nows at reasonable prices. Top Breeders too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back