Does any one have any information as to which mail reboxing and forwarding services are the best for the United States and respect privacy?

gffufshdr

The UPS store looks like the only one that is not a scam but I don't know, every time I try to look up services in duckduckgo I get a bunch of scams.

Does any one have a service that will have my packages delivered to them and not open them but place it all in a bigger box and send it to me?

I don't know what to search for please help me out.

Thank you.

I don’t know about them putting it all in a larger box and then sending it all to you. But a lot of ppl rent a box at one of those places and then they get stuff sent there and then they go pick it up. But I’ve never heard about getting it sent somewhere and then it get put in another box and then sent to you. Sorry I can’t help you with that one. Maybe another member can shed some light on it? 

Hi, 

Did you ever find out anything?  A few years ago I was looking for exactly the same thing - a remailing service outside of the US, who would gather the things without opening them, then merely repackage it and send it to me in the US.  I never did find one that sounded appropriate - in fact, all of them said that items would be opened and then repackaged....

Hi, 

Did you ever find out anything?  A few years ago I was looking for exactly the same thing - a remailing service outside of the US, who would gather the things without opening them, then merely repackage it and send it to me in the US.  I never did find one that sounded appropriate - in fact, all of them said that items would be opened and then repackaged....
Also interested. also for similar in the United States. I can't order Everclear in my state, but maybe a business will re-mail me my pack from another state.

Dumbo88 said:
You can get a remailer but they have to have all the ID and things you need, they will not conceal the source of your mail. 

Pretty sure its a felony to receive a foreign parcel and conceal its source in order to remail it to a 3rd party.

No PO place, certainly not UPS is going to do that for you.

IT IS 100% illegal for somebody to receive your packages from Myanmar or Colombia in say Peurto Rico or Tongo and then remail it to you in the US.  Thats operating a drug trafficking ring, not using a PO service.
I get the logic of that, but it also seems like a strange law.  If a parcel is shipped to one country (like Puerto Rico) and then for whatever reason needs to be shipped to the USA instead, it seems perfectly reasonable to stick it into a new envelope/box and ship it to the address in the US with the same labeling as any other piece of mail being sent from Puerto Rico to the US.  So if US customs opened it up and saw a piece of mail of another origin, would they pursue action against the shipping business for re-mailing a piece of unopened mail?  As far as I know, they generally don't even pursue action against the companies that sent the RC's, unless they seize a large shipment....

There are remailing services like this in the US that send overseas.  They collect all the items by having them shipped from various retailers who only ship to the USA or to North America to a warehouse and send them in one large shipment to a recipient in another country.  It's popular for folks in other countries to use these services to obtain items that are only sold in USA like certain brands or styles of clothing.

If the parcels aren't opened, I can't see how the intermediary could be held liable.  I also don't see why there wouldn't be services like this that do the reverse and collect from other countries to be sent to the USA.

On the other side of the coin, I dealt with these services in customer service jobs during school.  Even the ones in the USA lose things all the time - to the point that many retailers wouldn't allow us to resend any lost packages to addresses known to be associated with those services - so YMMV if you're able to a similar service overseas.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back