Does buying in volume increase risk?

Greentrees

I saw that some vendors offer options to buy in volume. Some quantities with a comma, like Max in the email section. Would you be more worried about ordering comma quantities when stocking up?

I think yes and no. It wouldn’t stop me from buying it in a large quantity however if that was what I wanted. Most of the vendors that sell them in huge quantities also spread them out in several shipments. This could either be a good thing or more of a chance of one to get confiscated. If it is purely domestic, that would lessen the chance as their not crossing customs and aren’t scrutinized as much. I’d also read the last 5-10 pages of each vendors thread to see how many packages in the past got seized or ultimately made it. This will show you how well they package their items. Some have great track records with very few seizures (even with large orders) while others seem to have many. This would lend to the likelihood for you. 

Good luck and be safe!

Ya for me high volume really makes me nervous but not as nervous as a couple of noisy bulky blisters, packaged poorly.

Stealth is insurance imo for large volumes. Nudge, nudge Max 😉

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back