Does Gear Show Up On A Test!

Biskoinferno

I was just wondering if any member knows of Gear(Roids) shows up in a urine test one of the 12 panel for my Suboxone doc....Thanks everyone.

Bisko

I don't know how much this helps, I "think" I know what you're asking, so I have this for you:

12 Panel

detects the following:

Cocaine, THC, Opiates 2,000ng, Amphetamines, Phencyclidine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Tricyclic Antidepressants, MDMA-Ectasy, Oxycodone, Buprenorphine.

Suboxone - (Buprenorphine) – is a drug used for addiction treatment of OxyCotin or percoset and it will be detected with other 11 drugs

If so it will come up as unknown substance and your doc will ask you what you have been taken. I would say Im taking a pre workout or something like that. Those 12 panel test are very touchy.   

I happen to know for a fact it will not I have been useing roids for years and go to pain management and get tested every month never comes up also know they have to be tested specifically for unless your a pro ball player or power lifter compeataing at a national level your good

steroids do not show up on a screen or urine analysis at the lab unless, unless your in major sports and they test for ProHormones and Steroids or your doc is an asshole and wants to make it much more difficult for you to get your script and decided to order extra test 

also if your doctor wonders ,why you got so buff and big, just tell them its been helping you stay focus and clean /default_smile.png 

Worked at a doctors office submitting both qualitative and quantitative drug test with opiate confirmations, amphetamine confirmations and etc. it will not show up. They generally run the same test, the test most approved by state-funded Medicaid for everyone's insurance to keep everyone on par. you don't have to worry unless they start drawing blood. And even then, there's an explanation for any lo or high levels.

They won't show up.  When I was a Battalion commander I had to have my Command Sergeant Major select 10% of my command at random for drug screening, and Rangers being Rangers, a lot of my soldiers were jacked to the gills on pharma grade Testosterone, Deca, Winstrol, you name it, and gobbling Dbol, the "breakfast of champions" at 50-60mg a day orally (faced with a fire team of Airborne Rangers, armed to the teeth, tossing a list of what they want on the counter, what do YOU think an Iraqi pharmacist is going to do?).  Hell, sometimes I think they spent more time building gym equipment we didn't have, planning their cycles, and keeping the mess sergeant's freezer full of questionably obtained protein sources - Goat milk, eggs, cheese, canned tuna and chicken, and, of course, frozen goat meat.

As brother @PTFC can no doubt attest to, the gas chromatography equipment necessary to detect steroids reliably is cost prohibitive for an army Lieutenant Colonel with a budget big enough to support roughly 600 men (line battalions are bigger, they can have up to 1000 men - But when your feet are your primary mode of transportation you don't need all of the Transportation Corps officers and NCOs to maintain a large motor pool, and God help the armorer (or anyone else, for that matter), who tries to take a man's personal weapon or a fire team's crew served weapon away from him in order to do depot level maintenance on individual or crew served weapons assigned to men who are in the physical condition of Olympic athletes, trained extensively in both hand-to-hand combat and the real kind of combat situation you find yourself in when you run out of ammo - Pick up the heaviest or sharpest object you can find and prepare to smash skulls.  Depot level maintenance was non-existent, and the dumbest Ranger in my Battalion was a better machinist / welder / armorer than any "qualified" armory NCOIC could provide us. Our individual weapons were far too highly customized, zeroed, sighted, scoped, and lovingly maintained to perish the thought of swinging one like a club, or fixing bayonets and using them as pseudo spears.

Correctional facilities are in the same boat - They would love to be able to test for steroids, but the equipment to do so is so expensive that they can't come up with a cost-benefit analysis that senior management will approve.  Unless you're an NCAA or professional athlete, or an Olympic athlete, you'll never have to worry about being tested for steroids - The testing facility doesn't have the gas chromatography they'd need to allege a positive result and make it stick, so they don't even bother recording Testosterone levels, Estrogen / Progesterone levels, or make any notes on the state of the subject's HPTA axis.  If you've got high blood pressure and elevated liver values they just attribute it to the ungodly amounts of mankind's favorite self-medicament you're undoubtedly using to sleep at night - Booze.

V/R

- b2g

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back