Does processed through facility mean cleared customs?

Rob0114

I used to know this stuff. Or do I wait for outbound customs or off to another location.  Sorry if this has been asked b4.

This is a very debated topic.  From what I gathered from my hours of searching.  Processed through ISC is a vague update and could mean anything from the plane just landed at the air port, the package could be just sitting around waiting to get inspected, or it actually passed customs..   

I have already received updates inbound to customs and outbound from customs after I got a process through usps facility ISC update..  

The way I always know is when my package updates at the Jamaica sort center as most of mine come through New York ...  

Another thing to consider. Many forgien carriers tracking dont always cooperate with the USPS tracking system. Many packages never update once theY leave the country of origin  ..  

Agree with @elated-dysphoria.  With most packs ive received, it will process through ISC then go to customs.  Sometimes the tracking will actually show things like "inbound into customs" and similar and other times is says "processed through ISC" and just stays that way for a while until it moves to USPS proper.  Im assuming its either chilling in a warehouse or moving through customs.   i did have one pack whose last tracking before i eventually received an LL (9 months later) was "outbound out of customs", so i guess tracking can mean anything lol.  Im sure customs iooks like pure insanity. 

for me depends on the coast/ port. east coast I've noticed the customs. west coast....never... first isc processs. ( that is customs) if it stays longer than 2-4 days out in cali, expect a ll. been at this a long time. the pattern in west coast is for me as follows

your item has been processed by isc sfo

your item has departed isc sfo

your item has arrived at distribution center sfo

your item has departed list center sfo

your item has arrived at Oakland diet center....

from there it is on it's way to me. if it has been at isc sfo longer than 2-4 days they will send the pack with ll inside and pretty green tape around the pack

Last edited by a moderator:
Mines been at ISC Chicago for like 6 days while my other pack got through there kinda quick

Agree with @elated-dysphoria.  With most packs ive received, it will process through ISC then go to customs.  Sometimes the tracking will actually show things like "inbound into customs" and similar and other times is says "processed through ISC" and just stays that way for a while until it moves to USPS proper.   
I've seen all of these things happen. Currently I have a pack of somas from India that reads 'processed thru ISC NY' which happened a week ago. Hopefully it will move soon but I'm doubtful because The Covid rate in India is now spiking like crazy. So the Customs kunts may just go thru everything :mellow:

I've seen all of these things happen. Currently I have a pack of somas from India that reads 'processed thru ISC NY' which happened a week ago. Hopefully it will move soon but I'm doubtful because The Covid rate in India is now spiking like crazy. So the Customs kunts may just go thru everything :mellow:
My magazine “cleared” k-uztomz on 4/26 after they read my magazine a few days but I’m still waiting on books so I don’t understand what’s upZ.  I’d call and ask but don’t feel comfy  

@drjimmy1964 I think your going to be surprised when you finally see your package arrive in the next few days.  I've had a package clear customs & take 10 days to get to the Sawtooth Mountains.  There is no rhyme or reason & every area of shipping is affected by Covid.  Running on skeleton crews to workers being exposed to Covid & having to quarantine or deal with months of being ill with Covid which leaves so many areas understaffed.

I'm sending good vibes your way!

One of my packages showed arrived at post office today! I was excited and then noticed it was at the wrong post office lol. I guess it will be a few more days..

@drjimmy1964 I think your going to be surprised when you finally see your package arrive in the next few days.  I've had a package clear customs & take 10 days to get to the Sawtooth Mountains.  There is no rhyme or reason & every area of shipping is affected by Covid.  Running on skeleton crews to workers being exposed to Covid & having to quarantine or deal with months of being ill with Covid which leaves so many areas understaffed.

I'm sending good vibes your way!
@mountaincat9  You are correct !  My magazine arrived with a few extra chapters added.  The arrival today was from a generous person who replaced my original book collection that apparently isn't going to be showing it's cover any time soon around here.   

That mystery will always make me wonder "what happened!"  ( So the K@Ustom!Z  still has my original bookset,   and the one they let escape and make to me was the original's make up book set.  )   

I'd ask them if it was just something I ordered on Amazon, like a pair of pants,  but in this case.....eh......   I'll check in on it now and then.  

I now need to go write the praises of this vendor on his page and recommend him to anyone in reading distance !  Not sure if I am supposed to point that in@divid@uial out here in this forum -  but you can search me and see where I go next.   

One of my packages showed arrived at post office today! I was excited and then noticed it was at the wrong post office lol. I guess it will be a few more days..
That happened to me earlier in 2021.  Something made it out of Yew Ess Pee Ess in En Why See k!uztomZ only to take a weird drive up to the country in  KahNEckTeeCKut- which is completely insane and 130 miles or so in the wrong direction !   Sat there I think just one day  ( possible 2 ) then made it's way here as it should have.    I didn't ask,  I just watched the TN and was happy that it hit the road in the right direction .    I'd love to know what goes through the mind of people who alllow that to happen.   I am just glad it wasn't some heart medicine or paperwork I'd need to close a business deal or sell a house.    You Ess PEe Ess can really make me scratch my head.  

@mistabenzo i dont understand any of it.  ive had some make it through no problem 3-6 days and..others disappear to who knows where...ill probably move and the new people will be getting a surprise.  hope it works out for you.

So I can say with certainty is that USPS and customs inspectors don't seem to work with any rhyme out reason.

Case in point for USPS: I recently broke my cell phone got an insurance replacement, then sent the old one back to the insurer in the box they provided for me with the first class label and tracking number with barcode neatly attached.

20 days later I get a letter from the insurer saying, "You were supposed to return your broken device and did not, now you owe us $900). They ran the tracking number, it showed inactive. I filed a useless claim with USPS that ultimately said, "Whelp, we can't find it, sorry. But thanks for using USPS."

2 months later, just out of curiosity, I ran the tracking number to give it just magically appeared at the insurance company 2 days earlier, after 61 days of being missing.

Case in point for customs: I ordered Etizest last fall and it had it to "inbound into customs" then just stopped moving. 2 weeks later, it pops up as out for delivery and when I run the tracking number all the places it had been for the past 2 weeks were suddenly there. It was like they had a massive glitch in their system that causes lag or the scanners get confused and don't properly record information. Who knows. 

My current order from eastern Europe says it's being delivered tomorrow, but its last scan was on May 6th and said, "processed through ISC NY inbound into customs". 

The whole system needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back