dog steroid

dotcomkot

does anyone know much on this subject? im wanting to get my dogs involved in agility training an a few other competitive sports. i already fed them on raw veg an meat an exercise them as much as possible, so they are conditioned an solid muscle anyway. ive been told trenabol (spellin most prob wrong) is the one to go for in dogs. does anyone have any stories or info that could help me? im scanning the web also, just thought id ask here too. 

thanks, 

and good morning/evening to all u dbg guys

dot

Giving any form of AAS to any animal is very dangerous. Cant help but be cynical that this is for dog fighting and therefore do not condone it.

WOW! that was a blow nothing to do with dog fighting il post the pics of my family pets in a second/ as stated i am getting them into agility training an other competitive sports. my dog might lick u to death but thats it, i kinda find that comment judgemental tbf. this breed of dogs where originally bred as nanny dogs..(mine sleep next to the mosses basket for a start.) to look after children, steroids are used widely in agility training of dogs esp when my male has a metal plate in his right leg rendering it weaker than the others he struggles with the wall climbs an jumps. i have read google til blue in the face just thought id ask in here too...stronger muscle mass would help this an i have been advised by many many owners who have been using steroids on their dogs for years an years. let me load up pic an tell me if they are for ¬fighting¬ lool. if u know anything a fighting dog can not be kept in a home esp with children. mine sleep on my pillow next to my head. cry if they dont get a cuddle. im actually offended to be even be considered that this is what i plan to do. if u have read older posts from me u will see my dogs are a massive part of my recovery an help my with my bpsd/ptsd. the agility training is recomended by my cpn to try an get me out the house more. bare with il need to send them from phone to pc.

when the wife gets back i post a few of them cuddling an kissing my kids/

View attachment 1455View attachment 1456
spacer.png

WOW! that was a blow nothing to do with dog fighting il post the pics of my family pets in a second/ as stated i am getting them into agility training an other competitive sports. my dog might lick u to death but thats it, i kinda find that comment judgemental tbf. this breed of dogs where originally bred as nanny dogs..(mine sleep next to the mosses basket for a start.) to look after children, steroids are used widely in agility training of dogs esp when my male has a metal plate in his right leg rendering it weaker than the others he struggles with the wall climbs an jumps. i have read google til blue in the face just thought id ask in here too...stronger muscle mass would help this an i have been advised by many many owners who have been using steroids on their dogs for years an years. let me load up pic an tell me if they are for ¬fighting¬ lool. if u know anything a fighting dog can not be kept in a home esp with children. mine sleep on my pillow next to my head. cry if they dont get a cuddle. im actually offended to be even be considered that this is what i plan to do. if u have read older posts from me u will see my dogs are a massive part of my recovery an help my with my bpsd/ptsd. the agility training is recomended by my cpn to try an get me out the house more. bare with il need to send them from phone to pc.
Do not take it personally but remember this is an open forum.

If you love your dog then don't even consider AAS as it affects their mental stability with exogenous hormones in their endocrine system.

In fact ask the vet and see the response.

the same way if u ask a doctor an see his response? the risks are not much different than to humans from what i can gather from human users an dog owners that use it. i do agree with the mental stability comment. hence why i havent jumped in to do it. i want as many opinions as possible. if u go to an agility meet everyone will swear by it. its more his plated leg. im really struggling to build muscle there which hinders his jumping an wall climbing skills. my pair are soft as hell an i dont want to ruin that one bit. might try some weighted harnes straps on the right side see if it builds muscle that side, its just every time i speak to someone involved in the sport its "oh get em on the roids bud get on google an pump him up he will soon clear that wall". the main thing is as well is he absolutely loves it but is gutted when he cant make the walls etc

I dont know jack about it but, that is a beautiful animal. I wouldnt dope it up for competition purposes. Unless the animals sole purpose is to compete, and it sounds like this dog is a family pet, the risks are not worth the reward. Only my opinion, not judging you.

I dont know jack about it but, that is a beautiful animal. I wouldnt dope it up for competition purposes. Unless the animals sole purpose is to compete, and it sounds like this dog is a family pet, the risks are not worth the reward. Only my opinion, not judging you.
yeh its fuly only an option at the min. he loves the competetive sports its kinda what he looks forward too, but when he cant make the walls or jumps he cries like an actual baby. i think im gonna try an work on building the muscle in his hindered leg some how. there is weighted sleds an stuf. honestly he enjoys it. he wants to drag a tyre from one side of the garden to the other he is my life as is my pup. i just thought id ask as like i said, in the competitive world im constantly advised to 'bulk them up'

thanks for the comments though, will be taken into consideration on the outcome.

I wouldnt use gear. Instead I would use  GW501516 (PPARδ RECEPTOR AGONIST) 

GW501516  (Cardarine)  10mg/capsule ..... $60
GW501516 is a true and the best performance enhancer there is! Better than EPO or EQ as far as endurance.
* GW1516 increases endurance and cardiovascular output 
* it promotes fat loss 
* it gives you long lasting clean energy
* is a potent anticatabolic
* it increases good cholesterol while decreasing bad cholesterol
* it can be used as a stand alone or stacked with sarms, mk677 or AAS

Its used for athletes and ppl trying to lose weight. It does wonders my endurance goes up so much its amazing. Its hard to get and watch out for fakes.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back