Domestic N01d source?

Good luck with that one as I HIGHLY doubt that any Domestic @m3r1c@n/C@n@d@ S0urc3s are Available over here. Yet R3ch3m . c@ has 3-EM-EMC to C@n@d@ Only Shipping though which is ironic as I thought C@th1n0n3s especially 3-EM-EMC was B@nn3d in C@n@d@. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just buy some sketchy cbd vapes, there have been several news reports of them putting noids in there instead of cbd. Or order internationally.

Aren't they trying to ban vaporizers in the states? Heard something about them blowing up in peoples faces and others getting lung problems from using them for a few years. Everyone including myself are just guinea pigs for this new way of self harm.

There was multiple terp solutions and cutting agents on the market that contained vitamin E, at least that's what been causing all the recent controversy. I've even read test results that one of the semi-local dispensaries had done where they bought a mixed pack of dank vapes, kingpin, and the notorious 'exotic carts' and 5 of the 9 tested for synthetic noids, 2 or 3 had very high amounts of lead (>1.2 ppm), and literally all of them tested positive for pesticides... support your local organic farmers everyone and if your gonna dab just stick to quartz nail or banger. :)

There was multiple terp solutions and cutting agents on the market that contained vitamin E, at least that's what been causing all the recent controversy. I've even read test results that one of the semi-local dispensaries had done where they bought a mixed pack of dank vapes, kingpin, and the notorious 'exotic carts' and 5 of the 9 tested for synthetic noids, 2 or 3 had very high amounts of lead (>1.2 ppm), and literally all of them tested positive for pesticides... support your local organic farmers everyone and if your gonna dab just stick to quartz nail or banger. :)
So it has infiltrated the dispensaries as well. People keep trying to separate "Street carts," which are meant to be tainted. From dispensaries carts that are meant to be legit. Pesticides have always been a potential problem even with flower. So seems reasonable to think it could make its way into carts. The lead, was that in the solution or part of the mechanism to heat the stuff?

Nice profile pic you got there by the way.

So it has infiltrated the dispensaries as well. People keep trying to separate "Street carts," which are meant to be tainted. From dispensaries carts that are meant to be legit. Pesticides have always been a potential problem even with flower. So seems reasonable to think it could make its way into carts. The lead, was that in the solution or part of the mechanism to heat the stuff?

Nice profile pic you got there by the way.
The dispensary wasn't actually selling those carts, they more or less bought them to prove a point with the research conducted. They do sell legit Absolute Xtracts and Dr. Zodiac's thca distillate carts though that are filled with literally some of the strongest concentrate I've personally tried and I'm a heavy smoker and somewhat of a pot-snob hahaha. I'm 90% sure the lead contamination is coming from the cheap, poorly manufactured Chinese carts themselves. I rarely even go to the dispense these days tho because flower is ridiculously cheap where I'm at and super super good quality. $25 an 8th, $160 an oz all day and it's mostly always fire. Once in a while someone does a shitty trim job or they rush the cure and it dosen't reach its potential flavor-wise...

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back