Domestic....pellets?

mineralwalker

If the info exists already I’m sorry, but I don’t know EVERY term to search.

I’ve always despised never being able to find a domestic (US) source that does pellets or blotters, namely C’ |onazolam.

Am I hunting a unicorn? Or have I overlooked sources? Mods I apologize if this is inappropriate area.

@mineralwalker I am only seeing etiz pellets available from the our northern canook friends or international. Afaik i havent seen c!@m pellets, but i really dont shop benzos.

Domestic you can find vendors offering premixed volumetric solutions or diy kits for this.  Volumetric dosing in PG of mg active RC benzos is safest roa. Eye balling and pinky dipping equals blackout city or worse.

Realize that with the diy kits you are relying on the vendor to have weighed your research sample properly if you dont have a mg scale like the gem-20.

There is one vendor that has it, but doesnt want to be discussed here and he has very mixed reviews. Ive dealt with him several times (like a year ago) but that was a long time ago and it seems like things have changed. Search "bongo chem reviews" on reddit.

Ill give u a hint its a sort of drum played in hippy circles. Domestic
I have 10+ orders with Bongo Chems and they are inconsistent, at best. The guy who runs bongo clearly dips into his own product as I've had several incoherent email exchanges with him, and the pellets I've received have been everywhere from overdosed to totally inert. They definitely don't maintain the quality or consistency of some of the heroes from our past.

I mainly agree with that but its been nearly a year since I bought his magazines so I cannot say for sure. Funny you mention the specific details in your message above I had one or two similar incidents.

I have an order for cleaning solution with a thiazidiazepine in it, labra.clean but he hasn’t responded to me since I sent payment Wednesday be wary.

Why not get solutions and dose your own candies? Also I wouldn't trust anyone shilling in this thread that's not approved or has no reviews here.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back