Domestic RC Etizolam

Site looks legit..  I'm going to wait until others order first to see how it goes and wait for some reviews.  Good prices too.  Finger's crossed it's all good!

They were the ones selling on Amazon briefly. I have read good things but definitely not on the cheaper end

Can vouch for them. Quick and easy, and domestic!! Bit pricey but I'll take domestic any day.

Hi.  I put in an order, but it did not ask me for any payment info.  Does that happen later in the order process ?  I emailed them but have not heard back yet.

Thanks in advance jmo4114979 Jack

ML comes through for sure if you're willing to pay the prices.  They changed the payment processing method last time I used them, but not sure if it's changed again since then.  You should receive an email invoice which will direct you where/how to pay so maybe check your spam folder or just give it a little time.

Threw em a small order to test the waters, will keep yall updated. Happy to pay a premium for quality product and shipping times. Friggin tranquiltreats took $100 from me a week and a half ago then just stopped replying. Will gladly pay an extra 50 bucks to not have to deal things of that nature. 

Hi.  I still have not heard anything after 6 days and I threw a couple of emails.  I am hoping that a July 4 vacation was in order, and the reason why.  I will continue to follow this thread, and post any change in status on my end.

jmo4114979 Jack 

@jmo4114979 Think they're backed up. I ordered Saturday and got a payment link that night. Paid Sunday and asked if he could confirm receipt and send over tracking info when sent (as they state they will) and he still hasn't gotten back. Going to follow up in a week. Think what typically happens with clearnet guys is they start off with a super small clientele base and crush it, then all of the sudden they get mentioned all over the internet and they end up with thousands of orders at once and shit starts breaking down leading typically to an unexplained disappearance or exit scam (Savant Research). 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they're definitely running behind like a lot of others.  Due to multiple other delays I paid the super tax as far as their price and for next day, which turned in to 3rd day ai... though i did miss their defined cut off time for next day, so we'll call it a split at 2nd day.  In the last few weeks I've had one instance of placing an order, having payment confirmed, and it actually shipping out the following day.  Kinochems took some time but threw in something extra for the wait, and I think MLs concentrations are much more on point with what the label states than previously.

Another mag 5 days from payment to landing. Still expensive, still quick and domestic. No complaints, research on point.

I’m out of researching game: had to much on my plate but you are paying too much like way too much. But that’s your choice 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back