Domestic seizure - not SY

• Thread starter Thread starter polygraph
  • Start date Start date
P

polygraph

I just had a domestic seizure of a barely-controlled med.  NOT an SY. I'm freaked the f&ck out because this vendor's packaging is tight and it is not something a dog would sniff.

I'm being watched. I've been ordering too long and someone caught on.

If I choose to do this again, would a PO Box really be safer?  After all, they require your ID.  What about a remailer under my Maiden name?  Can I lie and say I'm getting divorced?  Any ideas welcome.

When I had a package taken I just switched to another address, same name. I really don't think they keep track of names or bother to correlate names with different addresses. Don't give customs too much credit. They're underfunded and can barely get their job done. They manage to check a certain, random number of packages and leave it at that. If you don't have a family member or work address, a Po Box should be fine.

I've also gotten packages sent to the original address without any problem, but try not to push my luck too much.

That's really helpful.  I am going to go with a PO Box.  I don't like our mail lady.  She throws packages in the mud and snow.

Domestic? Is it a source listed here?

That is really scary. Personally, and not advice of what you should do;  just what I might do. If I thought they were tracking me and I am paranoid.

I would disconnect. Clean my house.  Computer, cell phone, that  ups envelope I kicked under the couch, it all needs to go. Id get a tracphone or whatever those prepaid phones are called. Load up, guns, best dog, go bag, cash and take a roadtrip.  Go camping. Close to a city easy to street score. Colorado springs , Albuquerque, someplace near some mountains.  And just be away for awhile. If I find out anybody has came looking for me, I need to talk to a lawyer. Because Im thinking, this is escalating, and they arent just going to just sit on all these siezed orders every time. They will pick a couple names to make a "example" of. Probably someone who lives in a city where thier main field offices are. Because they are lazy. To try to show everybody that they're actually doing something, Not gonna be me. At least Its not going to be easy

They've  managed to shut down  nearly all US 2 US.  Remember Florida: 200 for $150 including shipping.That "gray area" from 10 years ago, dosnt exist anymore. Online consults-  fax some records and have a 2 minute phone call - gone. Even face 2 face - good luck :( They dont even have to go outside to fuck up our shit, just sit on a computer all day.The good old days of doctor shopping? Lol

OR

They wont do anything.  Just steal our money and orders once in awhile.

Might be time to go dark. Tor and coins only. At least make it a challenge for them.

Domestic? Is it a source listed here?

That is really scary. Personally, and not advice of what you should do;  just what I might do. If I thought they were tracking me and I am paranoid.

I would disconnect. Clean my house.  Computer, cell phone, that  ups envelope I kicked under the couch, it all needs to go. Id get a tracphone or whatever those prepaid phones are called. Load up, guns, best dog, go bag, cash and take a roadtrip.  Go camping. Close to a city easy to street score. Colorado springs , Albuquerque, someplace near some mountains.  And just be away for awhile. If I find out anybody has came looking for me, I need to talk to a lawyer. Because Im thinking, this is escalating, and they arent just going to just sit on all these siezed orders every time. They will pick a couple names to make a "example" of. Probably someone who lives in a city where thier main field offices are. Because they are lazy. To try to show everybody that they're actually doing something, Not gonna be me. At least Its not going to be easy

They've  managed to shut down  nearly all US 2 US.  Remember Florida: 200 for $150 including shipping.That "gray area" from 10 years ago, dosnt exist anymore. Online consults-  fax some records and have a 2 minute phone call - gone. Even face 2 face - good luck :( They dont even have to go outside to fuck up our shit, just sit on a computer all day.The good old days of doctor shopping? Lol

OR

They wont do anything.  Just steal our money and orders once in awhile.

Might be time to go dark. Tor and coins only. At least make it a challenge for them.
Germs, I just tried to send you a long message but somehow you got a link instead.  I think I might be drunk. No tolerance for wine.  It's better I explain tomorrow.  :-)

Everything turned out OK.  The vendor had me convinced the package was seized, but it turned out the label was somehow damaged.  I received the original package after 12 days.  The package was not tampered with.  Weird.

Everything turned out OK.  The vendor had me convinced the package was seized, but it turned out the label was somehow damaged.  I received the original package after 12 days.  The package was not tampered with.  Weird.
Delightful news on this good Friday.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back