Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBarber

Been trying to buy bitcoin to donate but my question for instance when I go to the link provided here 25$ will get you .0??? Or .01 or .100?? Of bitcoins. Is that correct and if so is that conversion enough? I'm trying to donate more than that actually. But if there's a different way such as a private correspondence with an admin where I can give my CC or Debit info directly that'd be great as well. I did see no more paypal unfortunately. Maybe venmo?

Hi.

I am also confused about this :-o. I am about to by bitcoins but how do I do this? If I want to donate 20$ and then it converts into .0004xxx. Then how do I go about donating directly here after I have bought bitcoins. Since 1 bitcoin is very expensive there will .0004xx. So when I convert I am donating bitcoins for 20$?

I had difficulty with btc at first as well. I read a lot of good btc tips in the payment thread that helped me figure it out. Hope this helps.

Kindly,

Jstew318 

Thank you very much unfortunately my credit union doesn’t support the one the admin uses so I’m trying others

Anoceanspirit said:
@Admin Thank you!  This was my first experience with Bitcoin and I was completely lost through most of it. I'm glad to have gotten my feet wet with it though--you hear about it more and more, but I probably wouldn't have ever given it a go unless I had to!  Thanks again!  
I need a "Bitcoins for Dummies" book! Can you or ANYONE send me somewhere that breaks it down in simple terms. Like for instance, if I buy $50 in btc TODAY does that mean I will have $50 in btc til I spend it or is it like the stock market, today $50, tomorrow, $12, next day $75?

@admin, @2earls Guess I wasnt as familiar as I thought!🙃

Last edited by a moderator:
I googled it alot and found out at the end how it is done. U just buy from the people that have bitcoing for an amount.. Since bitcoin are very expensive there is no problem buying a bit of a bitcoin :-D U can see a list over people who is selling and its in real time. my donation was for 0,004 of 1 bitcoin. that amounted to 20$

Look in the welcome to DBG section for the "donation questions" thread. I wrote a bitcoins for dummies guide.

I just go to the converter first. There are tons if you Google it or use the one Admin posted. If I wanted to donate  $20 for instance I would convert it to mBTC and then when I go buy them from coinbase I would probably just buy $25 to cover the fee. Don't ask me about the fees, I don't have a clue.

most of the time while you are working with them you are able to put the amounts in USD and it converts for you. I mainly use the converter to figure out how much I have in my wallet. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back