Donations

Mike1982

Hello all, I've been a member of the forums for almost 3 years now and donated a couple times when you could do it through PayPal.  Well I'm unable to use bitcoin because the wife says so and I have to abide.  Because of this I have been locked out of alot of the sections since December or January.  I've been using the same sy vendor the whole time I've been on the forum and everything continues to go well but it is alittle unsettling not being able to read and give feedback on the vendors.  I guess my question is will there ever be another way to donate to the forums other then bitcoin?  It would ultimately be great if there was another option.

@Mike1982, what a good husband you are, I love that you abide and respect your wife. I understand because I was hacked and I bought bitcoins that mysteriously disappeared from my electrum wallet. So I also long for the days of paypal, but Im sure because of the anonymity of it @Admin is trying to protect us! Have you ever thought of getting a prefilled visa or other credit card and trying that way. Cant you buy bitcoin cards, I know im so out of the loop, I actually had someone do it for me because after I was hacked I will never put a credit card on any device I use except prepaid cards I get filled. Do you think the wife would let you do that? I know it’s by far the safest thing for me! I had to get three credit cards from my bank because of fraudulent activity from the UK of all places! I wont even activate the last one! As @wait4it told me, not in same words, but how we long for the naive innocence wevused to have, now hackers are so above the game. All these advancements in technology are great, but theres a down side to it as well! Wishing you the best check back in and see if she will let you try that! Good luck gentleman!

@Mike1982, what a good husband you are, I love that you abide and respect your wife. I understand because I was hacked and I bought bitcoins that mysteriously disappeared from my electrum wallet. So I also long for the days of paypal, but Im sure because of the anonymity of it @Admin is trying to protect us! Have you ever thought of getting a prefilled visa or other credit card and trying that way. Cant you buy bitcoin cards, I know im so out of the loop, I actually had someone do it for me because after I was hacked I will never put a credit card on any device I use except prepaid cards I get filled. Do you think the wife would let you do that? I know it’s by far the safest thing for me! I had to get three credit cards from my bank because of fraudulent activity from the UK of all places! I wont even activate the last one! As @wait4it told me, not in same words, but how we long for the naive innocence wevused to have, now hackers are so above the game. All these advancements in technology are great, but theres a down side to it as well! Wishing you the best check back in and see if she will let you try that! Good luck gentleman!
Admin posted on an earlier thread that his Paypal was shut down over some wise guys who signed up as sponsors  to get access to vendors,( most likely SY), and than did Paypal chargebacks. PP shut him down...I can relate with chargebacks, as I use to be a Powerseller on Flea-Bay for years. I agree though...Most of the world is not setup for Bitcoin, and to jump through the hoops just to make a small contribution takes effort. In the world of "swipe and pay" that we live in, convenience is almost more important than the money that is spent.  I know for a fact that this site would Quadruple it's financial support, if there were an easier way to pay. I understand anonymity, but being anonymous as an admin of this board is not a crime. However, there could be other reasons admin prefers to remain anonymous....It doesn't seem at this point, that there is an easy solution.

Thank you @Heavenlee for the suggestions, I may try to get my wife on board with that.  It's hard enough to get her to understand why I need to order this way to begin with.  She is just of the mindset that bitcoin is shady and I cant say I blame her to be honest.  @yellowbelly I can completely understand the chargeback stuff as well because I have sold and continue to sell on Ebay and have lost alot of money from scammers. I do understand why the administrators of this forum are doing what they are doing. And I know that their PayPal account got shut down because of chargeback stuff. I just really wish there was some sort of alternative other than Bitcoin. I don't know how hard it would be but even if I could just send somebody a Western Union payment or something like that it would be great. It's not just so I can get access to certain parts of the form I do really appreciate this website and this forum and the people in it and I want to support the cause. Basically finding the site has been a lifesaver for me. And it's getting harder and harder to get doctors to give us what we need. A lady I work with, her son broke his collarbone two weeks ago and they gave him Tylenol for the pain.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @Heavenlee for the suggestions, I may try to get my wife on board with that.  It's hard enough to get her to understand why I need to order this way to begin with.  She is just of the mindset that bitcoin is shady and I cant say I blame her to be honest.  @yellowbelly I can completely understand the chargeback stuff as well because I have sold and continue to sell on Ebay and have lost alot of money from scammers. I do understand why the administrators of this forum are doing what they are doing. And I know that their PayPal account got shut down because of chargeback stuff. I just really wish there was some sort of alternative other than Bitcoin. I don't know how hard it would be but even if I could just send somebody a Western Union payment or something like that it would be great. It's not just so I can get access to certain parts of the form I do really appreciate this website and this forum and the people in it and I want to support the cause. Basically finding the site has been a lifesaver for me. And it's getting harder and harder to get doctors to give us what we need. A lady I work with, her son broke his collarbone two weeks ago and they gave him Tylenol for the pain.  
I agree Mike. Bitcoin is definitely not very convenient for 99% of the world. I'm sure Admin has his reasons though, for it being the only acceptable payment. The government crackdown is getting ridiculous!  I have a local contact that I get dros from, and I just went to grab them today. The script he normally gets got cut in half and now he has to pick them up twice a month. So I received half of what I prepaid for. Fortunately the guy I get them from is a friend, and will not screw me, but it just goes to show how bad everything is getting, even when it comes to valid scripts. Thanks Trump!! 

I’m making a screenshotted, step-by-step guide for this BTC procedure. Not sure how to submit it here-tried to notify mods @2earlsand @PTFCbut haven’t heard back.

Maybe I’ll just finish making it and save it in several formats. When I learn how to send it here to post, I’ll do so. 

I agree Mike. Bitcoin is definitely not very convenient for 99% of the world. I'm sure Admin has his reasons though, for it being the only acceptable payment. The government crackdown is getting ridiculous!  I have a local contact that I get dros from, and I just went to grab them today. The script he normally gets got cut in half and now he has to pick them up twice a month. So I received half of what I prepaid for. Fortunately the guy I get them from is a friend, and will not screw me, but it just goes to show how bad everything is getting, even when it comes to valid scripts. Thanks Trump!! 
We need widespread Monero adoption, and Monero credit cards, and more people using those square things for their mobile devices. But mostly the first things. 100% private transactions is what the world needs for EVERYTHING and for extreme progress to happen. But I think it will, things have been improving and picking up at a rapid rate, and with the way curves work things should be changing drastically in our lifetimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back