Drop off liars

op8d

OPAL SPONSOR
I typically order internationally and I know people don't really like international sometimes because of the weight sometimes because of inconsistencies I happen to have a good consistent international vendor for my Mercedes-Benz I love to drive benzo esp k salol edition well international friend was running behind so while I waited I decided to use a couple of our national USA friends and one of them offered me a small purchase of magazine short story and then another person just gave me a free copy of the table of contents and an example of what's in there. While everything in the shipping department was as expected the problem started when it got to my apartment complex and this is not a new problem. In previous experience a lot of times it'll say that it's been dropped off but it's really back at the post office and I go back to the post office and get it and sometimes it even says can't deliver and I know it's sitting at the post office I live in a downtown area it's heavy traffic I don't know why they do this. To get to the trouble this time I went to go pick up a package that said it had been dropped off and it was not there boss said he would be talking to the postman that night when he got back and find out what happened I went back through and neither gentleman were there the next day so I called and tracked package. I tracked both packages. Both packages said that they had been arrived and delivered at The residence at my box however neither package was there. This is where it starts to bother me I called and asked about it and they just said well we'll track down with the service number and so they put the service numbers on my package and tell me you know where they where they were I wanted to pick them up. Well today is the day I checked both on on both of them and the lady who sounded very mature and educated in her position said she said it looks like something fishing is going on since number one I've always had problems getting my post office postage but mostly because this says that it's been closed but she doesn't see what's where they are or why they're still missing. Now this just schedule 4 benzo under 50 probably a little bit to get like a sample bottle and they are she had them continue to look has anybody here been in this position before I'm not sure whether to worry I've had ll's before and they just come and you know from the CBP's in the trash but this is the USA inside the USA don't know how or why it disappeared I felt more comfy does anybody here have ideas or imagination or experience in any of this please write it down
,op8d

Not heard of anything like this except in large complex at wrong unit. Good luck

I also had an international package go missing last week in a different situation. Marked as delivered and the post office said that they didn't have it either. Can't figure out what happened, I imagine it is due to the holiday crap that happens every year amd maybe the helpers that are hired that feel the need to steal. I never received the package BTW. Let me know if you ended up receiving please.

I would like to know if anybody’s ever seen an empty egg carton. If that’s just a rarity for me, then I don’t even know what to say. PM me if you have had a shared experience. It is sorta like a big FU

Maybe it scanned as delivered but by someone w sticky fingers or delivered to someone else. If no new info has been relayed i would assume they are not coming to your box.

If they showed up in your ID at least u know the addy was right. Even so, could easily be delivered but to wrong address. OR sometimes the door dasher will scan it as deliv. to make it look like they met their deadline but they don’t come till later that day or next day.

I’ve had one experience years ago that showed deliv. but it went to the wrong dwelling; and simply put, I couldn’t get it. I don’t mess around with pursuing lost goods beyond asking my personal door dasher where he put it. No calls, no visits, no cl@ims. I just let it go. Thats the risk, unfortunately.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back