Drug Swab Testing

doctoryes

has anybody had to undertake these swabs lately? if so how did ya get on? there the new ones where ya put the swab in ya mouth untill it turns blue. be good to hear any of your expieriences with these.

i do confess i had an ulterior motive when creating this thread hope im not breaking any rules doing this just trying to help my fellow dbg fam so pm me if ya find yourself subject to these tests be it compulsory  through work or in the highly unlikely scenario compulsory through police/probation or parole i say highly unlikely coz us dbg members follow the law of the land to the letter especially where pharmaceuticals are concerned /default_wink.png

You can beat these by brushing your mouth and rinsing it out a 1/2 hour or so before the test.Also The less contact the better as you can make it appear to be doing it the proper way by holding it between your teeth.

@Longshanks   yes mate i have to take that exact new swap every two weeks for my m3tadome at th clinic but there is alot of people complaining about them as the results are coming back wrong for alot of the clients fortunately there only on a try out at the moment where i get it so hopefully they dnt stay,

ive been on b3nzo for a long time and just recently got 6 5mg diaz aday perscribed and according to my most recent results im clean of b3nzo lol not possible!!

What the reason for the swab? Faster results? More accurate that pee or hair?

Can you send me a PM with any info you have Doctoryes. I have to take one on Monday.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back