Dumb question about abbreviations

Awe Tru

Newbie to DBG.NET,  but 20 plus yrs of " street forum's.  I wanted to ask cause I know others are probably having same thoughts but to embarrassed to ask it them selves. 

Abbreviations?  I know that obvious ones for products, but I see others like SY etc. 

If someone could be so kind to give myself and others a quick run down of the most common ones( not for names of products).

And I know I hear all the time from people who have been with the site for yrs "to read read and read". Well I've probably spent 40 hrs in last 2 weeks on here and don't need a lecture on how I need to do the work answer search for answers.

We all started as a newbie here at some point and I and alot of others are looking to get the most out of the site just as everyone else  and if the fact you've been on here for the better half of a decade makes you feel superior then this isn't a real community like I was led to believe,  but instead just a site that likes to remind us that the Few control the site while the others are just waiting to see if they can first in. 

Full disclosure,  I donated within days of joining but haven't used my access to get anything from any of the hidden stores. I donated because I know own that this site and others who I am a part of about many topics, need the money to survive and we should all donate even if only a $10 to keep the info flowing. Rant over. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.  

I'm not trying to be a smart a** but I definitely read all about the SY thing many times before I was a sponser...my point being that many questions you and other people have can easily be found in the main accessible section 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back