Dvla medical

theview

Just wondering if anyone has had a drink driving ban and had to carry out a dvla medical .I no they do cdt tests now and wondering if this would bring anything up ?

have looked around for answers on this but cannot find anything

I'm no expert on this, but I know that there are new rules in place regarding prescribed medication. If there is more in your system than prescribed it's bad I think. As I said, I am NO expert here, but I am sure someone will be able to help. I'll try a bit of research myself, I have never had a drunk driving ban though. 

I know  someone that had been banned from driving after being involved in an accident after using Un - prescribed di@z.She had to put in 12 months of supervised urine samples to get her licence back,the samples had to be clean of all drugs including hash ect.She got there in the end but it was not an easy thing for her to do....

Peace 

Bliss. ...

I've been banned but long ago. The doctors have now had new guidelines and habe to report on people who have benzos and opioids who they consider to not be to,era t to these drugs. My GP has cleared me due to the longterm use and has written to say that I am not impaired by the drugs. I do however habe to stay within the prescribed limits. The bottles of oramorph habe written on them that you are breaking the law on driving if you habe more than prescribed, in your bloodstream. My advice is if you decide to have a day of recreational use then leave the car alone and, to be safe, maybe a coup,e of days more. Your insurance will be void and you will do time. 

I will ask my GP about testing as this could be pertinent for me 

I've been banned and have to prove clean for 12 months to get my licence back got  Doc's tomorrow let you know how i go  fingers crossed 

How did you get on @Recwell i have been giving ut every week with nrp since end October but docs said not good enough as have to do it through them so now i 5 months behind on getting licience  back not the news i wanted . Would not have known had i not found this section so thank goodness for you guys thanks for asking ?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back