E!ectrum

drjimmy1964

EMERALD SPONSOR
Evening all.

So.....So I wanted to start by saying that more than a few peeps have spoken to me and a few made it very important that I understand NOT to use   C@@base as my purchase and also way to donate to a vend.    Instead,  it's been told to me by a few folks that E!lectr@m is a good way to donate  but I want to make sure I understand something and change it if I am doing things wrong.   So far the "task"  of getting coins using   C_BAse is easy.   But I've been told to NOT donate w/ c_b@se but instead use it to purchase but transfer it to a more secrure w@llet like  E!!ectrum - and from there donate to the vends.   

(So As soon as I think I have it down pat,   I'm told I am on thin ice and NOT to do what I've been doing.    Sucks cause C_B@SE  is so easy to use.     Maybe to some of you the fees are too much ?   But to me, the ease and removal of the  "Double You_You" sometimes interfering and ruining everything you are waiting on to be snatched up is kind of worth the fee.    I guess.     Unless I am told about something better here. )

Is that ( is the short way I've described it ) the right thing to do ?   C_Base is cool and all but it only allows you to link to your @wn b@nk / b@nks deb!t card.      It doesn't have any option to use c cards.      I downloaded something a while back called "B!tpay" .    That in itself allows you to use a CC  but takes to do a seperate site, etc...         

Is "B!Tpay"  a good source or should I keep looking ?       OR  can I just still go on using  C_B@se as long as I don't hold my donations there,  but shoot them over to myself in the E!ectrtum w@llet - and then feed the vends my donations from there ?  

I've asked this once before and I am not sure I understand or remember the answer -     In a perfect world,   if I used  C_B@se for everything,  it has a fee it charges me when I would donate.       E!extrum  sending donations has finally come a little easier to understand but  they always stop my donation from going by asking me what fee that "I"  want to use - and this is where I am lost. I think since I've only used it 1-2 times that I've put in a number that may be too much  ( I kind of base it on what I see CBase take )  -  I think sometimes it doesn't like the amount.      How do I know what fee it is ?     So for example lets say I used  C_B@SE to buy 1K in  BTC,  and mu intention is to donate it - so I transfer to Elect.   From there I use Mr Vends address and enter the USD, etc.....and all that is easy.   ( so say for example I'm donating 5 bills  - so I have 5 left over for next time )  - but how do I know what fee to put in ??    This is where I am lost.      And I am willing to read if anyone has a link to a BTC for dummies so I can understand.    Maybe you can DM me if that's allowed,  or if its allowed to simply explain the fee part here. 

Oh and @DoomKittyif I am not mistaken I thought you had said Elec.   was a good place to work out of.    You've been here since Windows 3.1 so I love to read your answers because your a steadfast rock of info.   

Peeps - am I far off in my learning ?    Or do I sound like a helpless bag of used Tidy Cats ready to be tossed ??    

I'd really love to know a good popular wallet that allows CC's   ( probably tons do,   CB@se doesn't,   and Elec is just a w@llet as far as I know you cannot purchase just feed it - right ? ) 

I am by far  ( I think it's extremely obvious ) NO expert with BTC  so some of these ???'s   may seem stupid or very easy to some of you.    I'm trying to learn I thank you for your patience.       I don't like to waste bandwidth,  or peoples time,  so whatever kinda help you can provide me  I'd appreciate it.    I know we've ALL been green at some point !  LOL

Thanks all -  stay safe out there,  and thanks in advance for helping this "WHO"oligan learn the ropes.      I just don't want to get tossed from C_b@se based on what some peeps have told me in DMs when we discuss BTC.  

Finally - I hope everything here is cool to ask - I tried to be as s@fe as possible.    

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back